Sponsored

Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit with Mopar lift kit?

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport (3)
Occupation
Land Tours Manager, Jeep Tour Guide
How much should a shop charge for the 1.5 Tereflex leveling kit install and do I need an alignment as well? Just want to get the rake out of my Willys and put on 33s
I just put the TF 1.5" kit on my Willys in my garage using floor jacks. I've done quite a bit of Jeep suspension work and it took me maybe 3 hours with breaks. Since I'm in a neighborhood I kept the air tool use to a minimum. (I'm an ex-tech, I'm also 78 freekin' years old!) A good shop should not charge more than that. In fact, buy pizza & beer and invite your buddies over to help.
Sponsored

TurboHarley

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Radioactive Waste
On my diesel, I added the 1 “puck to get it level using the Mopar 2” kit. Looks great and rides great.

Rick_Jame55

First Name
Rickel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
QA Inspector
On my diesel, I added the 1 “puck to get it level using the Mopar 2” kit. Looks great and rides great.
I ended up using the 1” pucks also. Runs level with 2” Mopar lift on 37’s been running it for almost 1.5 years. Done off road trails with lots of articulation. No issues with brake lines, rubbing etc.

jav_eee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
you all that used only the 1" puck, do you want to get rid of the 1/2"?

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
OHJeeper,
Please give me an update on this setup.
I have a '22 JTRD on Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17 & oem wheels
Currently running the Teraflex 1.5 level kit and Teraflex 2" lower shock mount extension
Plan on going to the same tire in a 37", doing the Mopar Bilstein 2" and the Mopar 4.10 when I wear out the current 35s.

Have you had any artculation problems as a result of using the Teraflex 1.5 with the Mopar 2 such as brake lines or locker wire harness ?

Does the rear drop below level with lightish* loads in the bed ? Trying to decide if I should level with both pucks or just the 1"

Thanks for your help
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply

I have not taken it through any serious articulation trails unfortunately. I did do some driveway testing where I jacked up the driver's side tire as high as my floor jack would go, with the sway bar unlocked, to see if I was getting any cable tension issues. I was able to get about 2 inches shy of the driver's bump stop and still had slack in the brake, speed sensor and e-locker cables. On a trail, though, the passenger side could drop lower, even with the driver's side hitting the bump stop - all the way to the extreme limits of the passenger side shock, I suppose.

Jeep Gladiator Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit with Mopar lift kit? 1701046639463

Sorry I don't have any better data to share.

As far as the rake, I've put a few bags of 80-lbs concrete in the back and didn't notice any serious negative rake. I also hauled a 200+ lbs solid wood entertainment center a couple of weeks ago and also didn't notice any bad negative rake.
Sponsored