Sponsored

Truck of the Year Package (AEH) released for 2020 Gladiator

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
There is a new package available on Sport S and Overland Gladiators for anyone who has not yet placed an order please consider selecting this package.

Full package details are in the January 27, 2020 Order Guide: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.15368/

Sport S
convenience group 595
hard top 1195
tow package 350
technology group 995
3135 MSRP selected individually
Truck of the Year Package 1495
$1,640 saving

Overland
8.4" radio and audio 1695
black hard top 1195
leather seats 1495
tow package 350
4735 MSRP selected individually
Truck of the Year Package 2495
$2,240 savings

2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck of the Year Package Edition 1.png
2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck of the Year Package Edition 2.png
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Wonder how much the package is?

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
There is a new package available on Sport S and Overland Gladiators for anyone who has not yet placed an order please consider selecting this package.

View attachment 58083
Do you know if these packages will be on Website to play with the others packages?

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
If the Sport S comes with tow package then you probably can’t get Max Tow. Right?

Sponsored

SumoBudah

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
According to the order guide you can. It actually reduces the cost.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Somewhat of a slap in the face for those that already ordered and/or bought a JT with these options at full value. In my opinion, they should have rolled this out starting with the 2021 model year or give rebate checks to those that had already bought a JT in these configurations.

aj8544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR,2018 Wrangler JLU 2.0, 2018 F150
Somewhat of a slap in the face for those that already ordered and/or bought a JT with these options at full value. In my opinion, they should have rolled this out starting with the 2021 model year or give rebate checks to those that had already bought a JT in these configurations.
I think its a bit of an admission that the JT was intentionally overpriced to begin with. I mean think about it- the truck of the year shouldnt need any discounts... I agree to discount a set of options that alot of people have likely already payed full price for in the same model year is kinda crappy. A truck of the year rebate might have been a more accepted solution.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I think its a bit of an admission that the JT was intentionally overpriced to begin with. I mean think about it- the truck of the year shouldnt need any discounts... I agree to discount a set of options that alot of people have likely already payed full price for in the same model year is kinda crappy. A truck of the year rebate might have been a more accepted solution.
No disagreement from me on that. The whole intent of the package is just a marketing ploy to entice and move more units.

Most of us and any buyer of a first few months of a first year launch product take that chance and pay the penalty for early adopter.

Still a bit a bit of a turd in the punch bowl for those early adopters when stuff like this comes into play.

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
This puts me in a tough spot. Yesterday, I made a deal over email for a Sport S Max Tow for 41750 OTD in Florida. I was going to buy it today. Puts the price of the truck at around 37500 with a 45000 sticker. As soon as I get home, I see the new package discount, and it would put the MSRP of this same truck to about 43500. It just seems the price keeps falling on these trucks. Now, I don’t know if I should go ahead and take the deal, or wait for a few months and order a truck with this new package discount.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Probably wait right if you aren't in a rush for a vehicle?

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer
No disagreement from me on that. The whole intent of the package is just a marketing ploy to entice and move more units.

Most of us and any buyer of a first few months of a first year launch product take that chance and pay the penalty for early adopter.

Still a bit a bit of a turd in the punch bowl for those early adopters when stuff like this comes into play.
I have no issue with it - I've been driving mine since May. Worth the extra to have it for 10 months to a year longer than waiting to save a grand or two. If I didn't think it was a good enough deal when I got it, I wouldn't have gotten it.

MoparDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR manual /2023 ZLE manual /2018 Demon #1399
No FCA Truck Of The Year "discount love" for Rubicons? :facepalm:
Sponsored

Last edited: