Sponsored

What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today?

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Replaced my damaged rear bumper and added a second tow hook. I used a non rear sensor bumper cover but I was able to cut the sensor holders off with a utility knife and a gasket scraper and attach them to the new (to me) bumper with JB weld. Everything works great and I’m pleased with the look. $50 for the bumper and $10 worth of spray paint. I have to touch up a few places I marred up when reassembling before the paint fully cured, but no worries, I’ll touch it up and put satin clear over it soon.

I ended up doing a color match on the front piece. I really like the look in satin gray. Not having the second row hook has been bothering me too. Symmetry is a thing in my brain. I like the look so much, I’m going to do some similar to my front bumper.

If you do this and have parking sensors, lay the sensors and holders out how you removed them and reattach the same way. It won’t work right otherwise. Take lots of pics too to aid in the reassembly. Especially, the wiring and where the clips go.
601BAB89-3017-4255-A5C7-74552C1790E1.jpeg

7DB2EF5F-BD09-4FCF-8054-47CA33BE244A.jpeg
02C2B4AA-3663-424A-BF3A-F74F168A17CE.jpeg
8A1B83AD-02F5-430E-AE3F-7C86AF04FC33.jpeg
B539F1E3-9FBD-4F87-A6ED-F826639AE829.jpeg

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO
Took it in for another oil change, didn't have enough time to use up my last tire rotation if I even want to be disappointed by them again or just take it the tire shop across the street another day

Deleted member 28696

Installed a Genesis dual battery system.

This is what it does

It Isolates the batteries when the voltage on the main battery drops too low so that the cranking battery can still start the vehicle. You can also jump a dead battery with the secondary battery It ties them together electrically for a short time to jump it. It replaces the small start / stop battery under the fuse box. Great for people with heavy accessories like a fridge who would like to run them at the camp site on the battery or anyone experiencing battery issues who wants to get rid of that ESS battery that's under the fuse box. I opted for the Full Throttle AGM batteries when I ordered the system. Not an easy install but anyone can do it by following the step by step install video on youtube.

IMG_1718.JPEG

IMG_1717.JPEG

Sponsored

Deleted member 28696

I ordered a locking hood latch for my 2021 JTR that's compatible with the front camera. You don't have to modify the front grill in any way and it will inhibit thieves from stealing your batteries and other parts in the engine bay. It will automatically open & lock with your Jeep Key fob

Lasfit Stealth Anti-Theft Automatic Hood Lock for 18-22 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU and Gladiator JT

Jeep Stealth Hood Lock for Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT Key FOB Control -Install Guide - YouTube

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
What I did for my JT today? I called upon it to do the chore of pulling a tree stump from my property. A small 6" stump from a tree that had 2-inch thorns that I am happy not to scratch my arms on any longer while mowing. Not really important enough to snap pics though.

My JT is happy to have yanked out that stump with effortless power and grace. It thanked me by looking good afterwards. ;)

Sponsored

Mav4x4Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Truck Builder
Stopped by the local 4x4 shop and picked up a Teraflex leveling kit.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20220923_225421

Deleted member 28696

Got my Kranzle K1322TS Portable Solution Ultimate Pressure washer kit, came with a foam canon does a good job. I had a brush type wand before and it wasn't ideal since It could scratch the vehicle and it leaked, now I won't have to wait in line at the car wash. Eventually this will be wall mounted in my garage.
Sponsored