Sponsored

What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today?

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
Not TECHINICALLY today, earlier this week:

Took the Gladiator down for it's first PAID oil change and rotation, and splurged on the 3 for the price of 2 pack. (yes yes.. I know.. the oil change is dirt simple.. blah blah blah... I'm paying for convenience, not the know-how).

Honestly, glad I did.. found out my 3rd brake light (tailgate) is dead. They checked everything, and while the leads work, the light assembly is toast. Was told it's pretty common, and covered under warranty. So, that's on order, now.

Also opted for an fuel induction service, since I'd been having some rough idling for the last couple of months or so, (That will teach me about buying gas in BFE towns) AND, since they were doing the induction service anyway, they replaced the air filter for part cost alone. Gotta remember to buy a washable filter... that original one was janked up something fierce)

Afterwards, took it to one of the more expensive car washes, and let it get a nice bath, with undercoating, ceramic finish, etc... figure any extra protection before the winter sets in, will be a bonus.

Next up will probably be some 35" Toyo A/T III's, before snow sets in.. Would be really nice to not have to fight with these M/Ts in snow again, this year.

~ Casp

Sponsored

dmwphoto

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
Bought a set of Falcon shocks and steering stabilizer. Probably didn’t need them but when has that mattered?

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)
I gave it something else to do. Drag around our new teardrop. T@b 320-S

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20230218_140701

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20230218_140701
dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this! *wondering if i should sell my condo and just live like this!* haha!

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
More work on the garage. I think I'm done now.
The replacement insulation panels in the doors didn't fit as well as I'd hoped, so I ordered a case of white gorilla tape and sealed them into place.
Yesterday I added the LED lights on the corners and over the toolbox.
Last thing today was to move the hoist a top a little bit more to center, to make getting the top off and on easier.
This project has been in my head for years, and I'm very pleased with the results.

At 63, I need all of the brightness I can get in there 🤣

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230221_195817277~2

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230221_195838862~3

Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Well I have a 2020 gladiator rubicon and I was going to change out the air filter and when took the cover off the air box it had a K&N air filter in the air box from the factory did anybody else have a K&N air filter from the factory

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I have ordered her some new gear, will be arriving over the next couple of weeks lol

* ARB Dual compressor (hem hawed between this and a power tank)
* 813 Fabrication and Design under seat compressor bracket and panel
* Ohio Diesel front seat 1" spacers (I have the armalite flooring, this will accommodate space for compressor)
* Rough Country driver & passenger side Molle bed panels
* Billet 4x4 five-gallon NATO steel jerry can holder
* Midland MXT275VP4 GRMS radio bundle (many groups use GRMS, and found out Jeep Jamborees often require them, I will keep my CB radio installed, as its great backup and talking to truckers)
* Set of Midland X-Talker T71vp3, 36 channel walkie talkies
* Rhino USA rapid tire deflator and tire inflator
* 3.5mm audio jack splitter (I have a dash mounted speaker for my CB will tie the GRMS radio into it)
* Bungie cords
* Set of Tackform 20mm ball mounts, arm and a off brand CB mic holder to put on my Bullet dash mount slotted system

With my already installed gear, recovery equipment etc, this brings my build closer to being exactly how I want it. Been working on it since March of 21. Mostly accessories and trail gear now as the actual Jeep build is basically complete. (for the moment that is LOL)

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
More work on the garage. I think I'm done now.
The replacement insulation panels in the doors didn't fit as well as I'd hoped, so I ordered a case of white gorilla tape and sealed them into place.
Yesterday I added the LED lights on the corners and over the toolbox.
Last thing today was to move the hoist a top a little bit more to center, to make getting the top off and on easier.
This project has been in my head for years, and I'm very pleased with the results.

At 63, I need all of the brightness I can get in there 🤣
What are the dimensions of the garage?

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We bought our first house in 2019. Tore down the old one car dilapidated garage that was built in the 50s. Had a new 22x22 garage built and had the door installed yesterday, a few hours shy of the snow we got here in NY. Timing was impeccable.