Sponsored

What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today?

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)
I have ordered her some new gear, will be arriving over the next couple of weeks lol

* ARB Dual compressor (hem hawed between this and a power tank)
* 813 Fabrication and Design under seat compressor bracket and panel
* Ohio Diesel front seat 1" spacers (I have the armalite flooring, this will accommodate space for compressor)
* Rough Country driver & passenger side Molle bed panels
* Billet 4x4 five-gallon NATO steel jerry can holder
* Midland MXT275VP4 GRMS radio bundle (many groups use GRMS, and found out Jeep Jamborees often require them, I will keep my CB radio installed, as its great backup and talking to truckers)
* Set of Midland X-Talker T71vp3, 36 channel walkie talkies
* Rhino USA rapid tire deflator and tire inflator
* 3.5mm audio jack splitter (I have a dash mounted speaker for my CB will tie the GRMS radio into it)
* Bungie cords
* Set of Tackform 20mm ball mounts, arm and a off brand CB mic holder to put on my Bullet dash mount slotted system

With my already installed gear, recovery equipment etc, this brings my build closer to being exactly how I want it. Been working on it since March of 21. Mostly accessories and trail gear now as the actual Jeep build is basically complete. (for the moment that is LOL)
omg your avatar is the best one on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have never seen my favorite that way (Popeye!)
Sponsored

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Picked up some (barely) used Rubicon wheels w/Wildpeak AT's for my 4-month-old Sport S. No more skinny street tires! Whoo Hoo! I'd love to do 35s/37s & re-gear at some point, but this will be a nice upgrade for now. Can't wait to bolt them on.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? NewShoes

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I finally got the the materials to finish the door storage racks this weekend, and I really like how they turned out!
I may add a small shelf or something for hardware storage, but it's otherwise done.

Materials:
2x12x8 cut to 76 inches
#10x3-1/2 inch deck screws
16 inch heavy duty shelf brackets
Neoprene foam strip with adhesive backing
2 inch black gorilla tape

I didn't like the neoprene alone and the adhesive seemed shoddy, so I wrapped them in gorilla tape for a cleaner look and to make the doors slide without binding. It seems to be enough cushioning, but if not I will cover them with pipe insulation later.

I'm liking the Aries tube doors! Can't wait for proper weather!

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230306_003055271

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230306_011010412

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230306_010958383

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230306_004446686

gladicanuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator Willys
Used the warranty. Had a lot of niggling issues built up over the first year (nothing majorly affecting drive, just minor stuff - like the tire pressure system insisting one wheel was at 1700psi, when it very clearly... wasn't). Three pages of notes, flashes, and fixes later, very happy to see a total owing of $0.00, and feeling good on the still-winter mountain highways :)

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Ordered a new door hanger and some quadratec tube doors!!

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Started my inner fender project.
Got primer down last night, wet sanding today, top coat tomorrow.
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230508_235537583

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? PXL_20230508_235530662

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
First wash and wax
of the year.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 4F3E0F2D-A3D6-450F-8B51-CA42E0D3DA9D

Started with Meguiars pink foamer, and a scrub wash with ceramic wash. Then did a 3 part wax for a base - dried with SiO2 hybrid ceramic wax, rinsed again with SiO2, and dried finally with SiO2 ceramic wax.

should be a good start until some more products arrive. Gotta get ready for a film crew in a few weeks!

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 67678529-059C-4DFE-881A-33100284471D

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
First wash and wax
of the year.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 67678529-059C-4DFE-881A-33100284471D

Started with Meguiars pink foamer, and a scrub wash with ceramic wash. Then did a 3 part wax for a base - dried with SiO2 hybrid ceramic wax, rinsed again with SiO2, and dried finally with SiO2 ceramic wax.

should be a good start until some more products arrive. Gotta get ready for a film crew in a few weeks!

Film crew?

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I had some 3D printed wrenches made for my Teraflex Nomad wheelsšŸ˜Ž
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? IMG_3681

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? IMG_3684

Maybe I just have fingers of a wee lass, but for whatever reason my stem caps are very hard to loosen with my hands.. and the metal caps have kinda sharp edges. I only finger tighten them so they shouldnā€™t be harder to loosen.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

anyways, I learned my local library has a 3d printerā€¦ so after exploring their flyer and playing on Tinkercad I designed a couple versions of wrenches/knobs to use. The CAD program is pretty basic and I needed to make the inner radius larger to fit the cap in, but they work.
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? IMG_2423

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I had some 3D printed wrenches made for my Teraflex Nomad wheelsšŸ˜Ž

Maybe I just have fingers of a wee lass, but for whatever reason my stem caps are very hard to loosen with my hands.. and the metal caps have kinda sharp edges. I only finger tighten them so they shouldnā€™t be harder to loosen.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

anyways, I learned my local library has a 3d printerā€¦ so after exploring their flyer and playing on Tinkercad I designed a couple versions of wrenches/knobs to use. The CAD program is pretty basic and I needed to make the inner radius larger to fit the cap in, but they work.
Here is a Link to the files on Thingiverse to 3D print a knob to help loosen the deflator valve or stem caps on Teraflex Nomad wheels.
Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? IMG_3891

My first versions were just a hair tight and required a little sanding to fit, so I waited to post the revised version that fits easier.

My local library has a 3D printer and charged me $1.20 to print this, so itā€™d be nice if I didnā€™t see somebody trying to market them for $35 or something.
Sponsored