What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Justins_JT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
I finished up a major upgrade today. First I replaced the factory clutch with a Centerforce kit. Then I swapped the front and rear axle gears. Everything seems to work great no weird noises my first time doing gears wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be involved but not complicated. Took me a month of weekends from the time I put it in the garage. Put the hard top back on for winter too.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2592
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2694
Sponsored

CoachA

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
I finished up a major upgrade today. First I replaced the factory clutch with a Centerforce kit. Then I swapped the front and rear axle gears. Everything seems to work great no weird noises my first time doing gears wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be involved but not complicated. Took me a month of weekends from the time I put it in the garage. Put the hard top back on for winter too.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2694
Great work, you rock! That’s a lot more than I would take on alone.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Big project. Nice work. What gears did you install?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I put in 5.13’s. I used revolution gears. Work great with my manual and 35’s. Next upgrade will be 37’s
Nice. I have 5.13’s. They’re great with 37’s

Sponsored

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
New wiper blades! Even put them on myself. :like:
Whoa, whoa whoa.... you better have charged yourself the standard $180/hr with 2 hour minimum.

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Well, after two months waiting for a new wiring harness (damned fuzzy woodland critters which I believe actually chewed my harness causing it to short to my trailer and catching fire for a few seconds 😲 😲😲), they finally finished fixing my Gladiator yesterday (11/10) and she came home again. Seems smallish after driving a RAM 1500 (free loaner from the dealership) for those two months but, she's home again.

So, today, I finally got to swap out my SunRider top for the hard panels which will be there until at least mid-April.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Well, after two months waiting for a new wiring harness (damned fuzzy woodland critters which I believe actually chewed my harness causing it to short to my trailer and catching fire for a few seconds 😲 😲😲), they finally finished fixing my Gladiator yesterday (11/10) and she came home again. Seems smallish after driving a RAM 1500 (free loaner from the dealership) for those two months but, she's home again.

So, today, I finally got to swap out my SunRider top for the hard panels which will be there until at least mid-April.
Welcome back. How many parts did you buy over those two months? :)

Sponsored

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
Knocked out a few mods that have been sitting on my workbench, pretty happy with the look.

Grey Dash --> Red Rubi Dash with a 7 slot vinyl.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5994

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5994

A custom hood blackout vinyl made by @pixeldecals. Really love the look! Matches the dash with a stealthy 1941 heritage piece.

And added some Rough Country molle panels. Now I just need to fill them in.

How was the install on those RC bed side molle panels? I read the instructions and I'm not a big fan of having to drill holes in the bed sides. I also looked at BA but they don't attach at the bottom, just rest against the sides with rubber bumper. Makes me wonder how secure they are and how much they flex away from the bed side. Couldn't find any reviews of those so I'm leery about getting those.

Gizmo

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hydro Blue Sport S MT. 99 TJ
Occupation
Retired Operating Engineer Local 825
I removed the MOPAR longer lower front control arms and installed the Rancho Geometry Brackets . Gained .5 of a degree in caster and it made a very noticeable difference from what I thought was ok with the MOPAR arms. It went from 5.5 to 6 degrees in caster plus the other benefits of the brackets
Sponsored

Last edited: