What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Got the front side windows tinted at the dealership. They threw it in with my purchase. I asked them to tint them as dark as legally possible, and when I've said that before on other cars they were still much lighter than the rear windows, but this time I can't tell any noticeable difference between the rear windows and the front windows. They match perfectly.
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Re-centered the rear axle a smidge. Ratchets worked great, just know there's some hoses and wires you need to be sure your straps are under.

1619729256394.png

1619729223102.png
I really need to do this. Ugh

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
It's a 10 minute job, very easy. Just be sure your straps are clear of everything. 1 jamnut, 1 bolt.
Yea i just haven’t gotten around to buying one yet. I have the core 4x4 rear sitting in my cart...$240 is just a rough pill to swallow

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Eagerly watching. I've been considering building a rack that worked with the trifold soft tonneou cover in place. Do you have a build thread on what you're doing?
Yeah, there just doesn’t seem to be anything out there for the trifolds. I’m trying to make a lightweight quick release rack for hauling a kayak. If it turns out ok, I’ll post something up about it.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
$1100 but that was the cash discount - think if paying by credit it was ~$1300
Thanks. I’ve priced it out around me, and that’s mostly in with what I’ve been seeing. Everyone says it’s the sanding that drives the cost up.