Sponsored

What features would you like to see on future Gladiators?

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
A modularized hardtop where rear passenger overhead panels can be removed - similar to the front's freedom panels. Rear window section detachable from passenger overhead for ease of removal by one person.
Like the new Bronco's?

Like the Bronco I'd also like to see A-pillar mounted mirrors.

Factory swaybar quick disconnects as an option for all trims, I'd love some.

4xe powertrain.

Non-silver wheels as an option for Max Tow (at least).

Ruggedized paint options from factory.

Armor upgrades for all trims from factory.

Auto up on the windows.

Soft top that can be put down behind rear headrests/to the body (no man bun!).

More modularized hard top would be nice, for 1 person removal operation and less overall storage space needed (like rob mentioned above and exactly like Bronco).

4-Lo gear that isn't an absolute pain in the ass to transfer in/out of. How is it so hard to transfer still (I know it isn't synchro'd)!?

Maybe headliners that don't suck ass from the factory and be way overpriced for what they are.

Better water fording depth. How can the Bronco have so much more than us?
Sponsored

Last edited:

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
+1 on a 4XE version!

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
A wad of $100 bills in the center console.

Daeyis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR 6spd
- Auto up down on all windows.
- Manual with diesel.
- Proper clutch for gas and diesel manuals so as to not cripple tow capacity unnecessarily. The Japanese know how to do it.
- Shorter reverse gear on manual.
- 12 volt DC in the bed with the AC outlet.
- Analog version without all the electronic controls and nanny’s. (79 Series)

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Extensive thread like this over on the Wrangler board so what would you like to see? .50 cal gun swivel mount? Lamb-skin seat covers? Foot massager?

It would be nice if there was a 'tow mode' and mirrors just a Tad larger.
Need about 8-10 more gallons fuel capacity.
Retracting rear glass would be pimp but probably add weight & take up valuable space.
Had vented seats in our GC w/ leather, they were nice.
Towing mirrors, towing mirrors, towing mirrors!! The Max Tow package should have some by default, and the other trims should have them as an option.

Also needs a dead pedal for driver comfort.

Also desperately needs a power seat option.

Sponsored

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Love mine and anything added from here on out won't pry mine out of my hands.

But, Jeep come on and just make it a build your own. You start out with whatever trim then open everything else up to add on.

Red-Paint

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2019 RS3
Occupation
Contractor
Please Jeep --->> Make me a inline six diesel. Like a 2006 Ram. As Basic as possible. Yes I want to hear it !! Not as powerful is ok. Automatic (I don't want to row a boat I want to drive) I want to easily be able to remove the rear seat where my accessories box is. From the factory generator. air compressor, KCUP COFFE MAKER. Storage. ect,

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Smaller price tag, it's still just a mid-sized truck in essence.

A la carte options throughout the trim levels. I don't want to try to figure out why selecting the cold weather option on the Willy's forces me into an automatic transmission when it doesn't on the Sport S. ???

Hemi. Actually, more engine options like the entire Jeep/Dodge line has. For that matter, how about a revised straight six? V-6s always seemed so sad to me, always loved the straight. Yeah, I know, pipe dream.

Manual WITH a granny and more t-cases and rear ends to choose from. If a final drive ratio could get up past 100:1, I think any competition would quietly back out.

Heavy duty primer coat only option. "Arizona pinstriping" is guaranteed in high chaparral country here, may as well not sweat the mesquite. Or at least more earth tones like Gator and Gobi, likely available in summer AFTER I get my Granite one. grrrr.

And above all, I want the word "standard" redefined regarding all options. When only 2-3% of all Gladiators in a 250 mile radius from me have a manual transmission, that means that it is NOT standard. That's called rare or VERY uncommon, standard implies that they are commonplace or normal. And if you are forced/required to get an option you do not want, that can no longer be considered an "option". And it should be no additional cost. Sorry, ventured into ranting instead of wanting. Carry on.

ilmostro

First Name
Angus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR
I'd like the interior light to come on when I turn the truck off without having to open the door. Like in almost every vehicle out there.

Sponsored

BrentThomas

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon, 19 Cherokee, 93 C3500 454, 04 Silverado RCSB
A truck variety Hemi, don't need the insurance payment or the higher priced fuel for the Hellcat, but I want a V8.

How hard would it be for the back window to have an actuator added, slight annoyance on such an expensive vehicle. Otherwise I love mine

Last edited:

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly,

I'd like a interior that is so basic and weather proof, I can hose it out when it gets dirty. I don't want any fluff, I have a Lexus for that. Basic as basic can be. Maybe a snorkel, with a fording depth that was solid up to the door handles. Something more lightweight and Military grade tuff. Longer range fuel tank. Zero sissy la la electronics.

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Thank you aftermarket. I can get pretty much anything out there in time. I have always been the type that likes to realize the differences that come from my changes. Pretty much a fully optioned Rubicon has 85% of stuff I already want. To get still... Lift, tires and clear roof panels and removable clear panel in back.

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on 2023 Gladiator Diesel (long story)
Occupation
Flight Dispatcher / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer /
- 4Xe with 4:1 RockTrac Full time 4WD
- Diesel with 4:1 RockTrac Full time 4WD
- Power Sliding rear window

I will think of more...sorry its early here.
Sponsored