What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Y-Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I finally got the time to install my MORE dead pedal, all the videos make installing this thing to be a nightmare... they're pretty damn accurate. No lost parts, but after getting it installed I think I need to adjust it towards the seat a notch - ugh! I'll save that for another day when I feel like getting my blood pressure up ;)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2744
Sponsored

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I finally got the time to install my MORE dead pedal, all the videos make installing this thing to be a nightmare... they're pretty damn accurate. No lost parts, but after getting it installed I think I need to adjust it towards the seat a notch - ugh! I'll save that for another day when I feel like getting my blood pressure up ;)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2744
I like my MORE dead peddle, you are right it's a pain to install. After installing mine I wanted to adjust it but decided I could learn to like where it's set. Have had it installed for over a year.

Y-Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
@rr11 yeah I figure I may find that I'm fine where it' at too. Had the Dead Pedal on my JK for 10+ years so I expect I'll love this one but I'm not a freaking contortionist anymore.

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
Another very happy and frustrated Dead Pedal customer. I am in the need it one notch close camp, and have had 6 months of procrastination under my belt to adjust. I now hat the distinct regret of not using locktite on the bolts and it has developed a slight rattle. Guess I have a new addition to the chore list when it is slightly less wet and a few degrees warmer.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Another very happy and frustrated Dead Pedal customer. I am in the need it one notch close camp, and have had 6 months of procrastination under my belt to adjust. I now hat the distinct regret of not using locktite on the bolts and it has developed a slight rattle. Guess I have a new addition to the chore list when it is slightly less wet and a few degrees warmer.
Hahaha I’ve needed to adjust mine for over a year….just don’t feel like pretending to be a contortionist to get it done

Sponsored

THE SANDALORIAN

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Installed the Apex Chassis 2.5 ton tie rod and drag link. Also installed the Falcon adjustable steering stabilizer. On the Falcon stabilizer, the middle adjustment feels great for daily driving. The stiff setting makes the steering feel like a BMW.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20230205_152559

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20230205_151955
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20230205_151939

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Installed the Apex Chassis 2.5 ton tie rod and drag link. Also installed the Falcon adjustable steering stabilizer. On the Falcon stabilizer, the middle adjustment feels great for daily driving. The stiff setting makes the steering feel like a BMW.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230206_005238186

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20230206_005238186
The SS doesn’t hit the track bar or drag link if the suspension gets compressed?
My SS hits either Rick krawler TB or stock drag link when I turn. I don’t think more lift would eliminate it, need FB with more bend or steering with more clearance

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
on board charger and another SAE port for other charging methods
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9934.JPG

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
@rr11 yeah I figure I may find that I'm fine where it' at too. Had the Dead Pedal on my JK for 10+ years so I expect I'll love this one but I'm not a freaking contortionist anymore.
If you think installing a dead pedal is a job for a contortionist, try installing a Tazer programmer.

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Last edited: