First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SingGray JTRD, 2012 Dozer JK, 2014 GC
Occupation
InfoTech Retired
Hence why I am asking about the dealership. I'm about to call today.
1) Call Jeep Cares at 844-533-7928 have them open a case number for you, and tell them you need to remedy the ecodiesel bottom out issue that is now TSB / Star number S2102000011
2) Tell them that it appears Jeep Cares is now moving forward with arranging warrantee fix via mopar lift. For reference, give them the case number that @Pike1892 provided... #81292917
3) The Jeep Cares rep should give you their contact info (direct extension number at the phone number above) and your case number, and you can use that to give to your dealer's service manager
4) email/call back your Jeep Cares rep and give them your Dealer's contact info.

... they should then connect and work out the warrantee reimbursement.. no out of pocket to you.

I'm working on this with a dealer for me as well... slow on communications on the dealer side...
Sponsored

james2021dieselglad

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Diesel
1) Call Jeep Cares at 844-533-7928 have them open a case number for you, and tell them you need to remedy the ecodiesel bottom out issue that is now TSB / Star number S2102000011
2) Tell them that it appears Jeep Cares is now moving forward with arranging warrantee fix via mopar lift. For reference, give them the case number that @Pike1892 provided... #81292917
3) The Jeep Cares rep should give you their contact info (direct extension number at the phone number above) and your case number, and you can use that to give to your dealer's service manager
4) email/call back your Jeep Cares rep and give them your Dealer's contact info.

... they should then connect and work out the warrantee reimbursement.. no out of pocket to you.

I'm working on this with a dealer for me as well... slow on communications on the dealer side...
On the phone with them right now. Thank you.

They are telling me that its the mopar vehicle protection team that I need to talk too.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Thank you guys for reporting back. Please let us know if they agree to do the Willys too. Because in the Service Bulletin it says Rubicon only.

Sponsored

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.0
Occupation
Cyber Security
If #JeepCares has any details on compensation for folks that have bought the Mopar Lift Kit, and installed it themselves (then had the dealer look it over and perform an alignment) I would appreciate that.

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Sting-Gray JTRD (D1), 2002 Porsche Boxster S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Off-Road Adventure Engineer (part time)
Thank you guys for reporting back. Please let us know if they agree to do the Willys too. Because in the Service Bulletin it says Rubicon only.
Can you post a screenshot of the TSB? I’m having trouble using the google machine to track it down.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
If #JeepCares has any details on compensation for folks that have bought the Mopar Lift Kit, and installed it themselves (then had the dealer look it over and perform an alignment) I would appreciate that.
@JeepCares ?

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Can you post a screenshot of the TSB? I’m having trouble using the google machine to track it down.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Also check post 542

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Does anyone have any pics of parts that have abnormal wear/tear as a result of the suspension bottoming out?
Sponsored