Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJ 4.0 turbo, 18 GC Trailhawk 3.6, 17 F150 Screw 3.5EB
CNET Article today said EcoDiesel will only have 6,000 towing capacity...not sure if that's official or speculation because they mentioned having 4.10 gears to get the 7,000 towing but that's not an option with ecodiesel.....I'd rather see a sticker on a built truck

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-jeep-gladiator-diesel-ecodiesel-anniversary-willys-specs/
And yet those mpg numbers are different from the other article that was just released in the other thread here.

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Ugh. Why did they have to introduce Sarge. I just got my Gator :/
LOL, I was thinking the same for the steel gray interior!! if this is the same gray in the mojave package....why wasn't this available when I ordered?!?

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Gecko Gladiator unveiling.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Official Specs & Info. Sarge, Nacho & Gecko Colors Added atombomb01

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
LOL, I was thinking the same for the steel gray interior!! if this is the same gray in the mojave package....why wasn't this available when I ordered?!?
I suspect this interior color will continue to only be offered in the Mojave.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Ugh. Why did they have to introduce Sarge. I just got my Gator :/
I love my gator, but ironically sarge is the color I thought I was ordering based on the website.

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I love my gator, but ironically sarge is the color I thought I was ordering based on the website.
Lol. You might want to get your computer monitor calibrated. They are nothing alike.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Lol. You might want to get your computer monitor calibrated. They are nothing alike.
I don't think it's his monitor. it's the Jeep website. Almost none of their colors are accurate (except black and white!)

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
The loudness of Gecko makes me smile. I love a "punch you in the face" color. White, Black, Silver, Gray are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dull.
I like that they have some nice black/white/gray options....but man, they have like every inch of the gradient between white and black covered....less of these options...need more punk'n, gecko, nacho.....even the green/brown spectrum is starting to get too rediculous....can't tell difference between gobi and gator unless they are next to each other