Sponsored

Build and Price is up on Jeep.com!!!! (minus the price part)

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It is offered for the sport s too but not the sport. Seems odd for it not to be listed for all of them if you choose the soft top although I suppose you could just get it later if you wanted it no matter which model you bought.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Does anyone remember if build and price without the price was available before the ordering banks opened for the JL?

I am hoping this is a sign that prices will be available when the banks open. Not like with the JL when banks opened before pricing was available.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
trailer brakes,

Super fun thing about this, is you get to pick all the options you want, without the sadness of the price. =)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Well... shit. There goes my afternoon. Thanks. :facepalm:

Max-Tow Package isn't in there... wonder why.

They DO have the Brake Controller option, so you can see what that'll look like. Maybe they'll throw it in with the Max-Tow when it gets added.
i thought the max tow is only for the Sport. The regular tow package on rubicon still gets 7,000 lbs towing capacity i thought.

Sponsored

jeeprscreeprs

First Name
brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 cherokee
Max-Tow Package isn't in there... wonder why.
my guess is that all the mechanical items in the max tow package on the Wrangler are standard on the JT aside from brake controller and the aux switchs (which are a seperate package instead of a mopar accesory)

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
my guess is that all the mechanical items in the max tow package on the Wrangler are standard on the JT aside from brake controller and the aux switchs (which are a seperate package instead of a mopar accesory)
Nope, Max Tow appears to have the wider axles and 4.10s based on the spec sheets. The JT doesn't even include all of the mechanical items for the standard tow package - 240A alternator, upgraded cooling, etc.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
NOOOOOOOO.... I was so hoping for the half doors being offered off the bat. How long is Jeep going to make us wait? I’ll pay the 60 grand... just give me the darn half doors. I don’t think it should be expensive for Jeep to just offer them already.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
odds are it is plastic
Pulled this image off of the Build & Price tool for the Gladiator. The rear window shows signs of deformation typical with plastic soft top windows. I would guess the rear window will be plastic just like the JL's are.
bed-image.jpg

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NOOOOOOOO.... I was so hoping for the half doors being offered off the bat. How long is Jeep going to make us wait? I’ll pay the 60 grand... just give me the darn half doors. I don’t think it should be expensive for Jeep to just offer them already.
lol, i like that you're realistic about the 60 grand price. That's what i'm preparing for. AND HALF DOORS!

jeeprscreeprs

First Name
brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 cherokee
Nope, Max Tow appears to have the wider axles and 4.10s based on the spec sheets. The JT doesn't even include all of the mechanical items for the standard tow package - 240A alternator, upgraded cooling, etc.
we know the JT has wider cooling slots specifically for towing which is across all trims and the higher output alternator is rolled into the tow package (I just checked), meanwhile the wider axles and 410 gears are standard on the Rubicon (I haven't looked through other trim builds to see if they are available across the board) so I think all the fixings for the max tow package are there they just aren't rolled into one convenient place for you

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
we know the JT has wider cooling slots specifically for towing which is across all trims and the higher output alternator is rolled into the tow package (I just checked), meanwhile the wider axles and 410 gears are standard on the Rubicon (I haven't looked through other trim builds to see if they are available across the board) so I think all the fixings for the max tow package are there they just aren't rolled into one convenient place for you
This has been discussed elsewhere, but you are partially correct. The Max Tow package offers the Sport model the same wide track axles and 4.10 gears that the Rubicon has (less the lockers/Rubicon goodies) plus the heavy-duty cooling and a beefier class IV receiver. The Max Tow (Max Trailer Tow Group) is optional on the Sport and Sport S models only.

The spec sheet (page 7) reads:

Trailer Tow Group - includes heavy-duty 240-amp alternator, Class IV hitch receiver, and heavy-duty cooling

Max Trailer Tow Group - includes heavy-duty 240-amp alternator, Class II IV hitch receiver, heavy-duty cooling, wide track axles with 4.10:1 axle ratio
Sponsored