Sponsored

Build and Price is up on Jeep.com!!!! (minus the price part)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Convenience package doesn’t have anything about remote start, hopefully that will change.
remote start not on the sport s with auto trans and cold weather group, but is on the overland with auto trans and weather group
Sponsored

First Name
Trace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Well... shit. There goes my afternoon. Thanks. :facepalm:

Max-Tow Package isn't in there... wonder why.

They DO have the Brake Controller option, so you can see what that'll look like. Maybe they'll throw it in with the Max-Tow when it gets added.
Not available on the Sport S yet, either.

JustSomeGuy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Outback XT, 2005 Outback 2.5i, 2004 Miata, 2018 Civic
It let me add the trailer tow package with a 6 speed. That's unexpected given the ratings.

Sponsored

R3D J33P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Poor Ol'Mazda but soon a Jeep JLU
The Gator with the Black Soft Top and the Darker Brown seats is sweet......very militaristic!!!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
AB86D16B-2009-402F-B4E5-B65061240886.png
Pulled this image off of the Build & Price tool for the Gladiator. The rear window shows signs of deformation typical with plastic soft top windows. I would guess the rear window will be plastic just like the JL's are.
bed-image.jpg
Have looked at many pictures of the rear window of the rag top version and in some of them it clearly looks like plastic and in some it looks like it possibly could be glass. I must scratch my head and wonder why Jeep is so very silent about this. There’s nothing on any Jeep sites about this rear window, nothing written by Jeep and no close up pictures by Jeep either. What’s the big deal here with Jeep about this? If it was made out of glass then I would think that they would be pointing out this fact. So I am inclined to think that it’s made out of plastic. Would be fantastic if it was made out of glass though, what a selling point that would be! If it is made of glass then I would get a rag top and just order the storage bag from a Jeep parts department. If it’s plastic then I would go with a hard top and get one of these Sunrider tops added.

Will have to sit back and see how they price them. Will not buy one if they try to charge a small fortune for them.

On a side note I noticed that they had listed power windows, mirrors and locks as optional for the Sport and Sport S models in the specifications that came out last week and today they are not listed as options on their build site. Wonder what’s up with that.

Centexan

First Name
Coleburn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 2500
I'm surprised (but not really surprised) by what is not in packages that should be, in my opinion.
Spray in Bedliner should be in Overland and Rubicon
Cargo management should be standard in Rubicon
Trailer brake controller should be included in the towing package.
Trail camera should be standard in Rubicon, and standalone in all others

I also noticed that there was no option for the lockable under seat storage boxes that they touted in the videos.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I'm surprised (but not really surprised) by what is not in packages that should be, in my opinion.
Spray in Bedliner should be in Overland and Rubicon
Cargo management should be standard in Rubicon
Trailer brake controller should be included in the towing package.
Trail camera should be standard in Rubicon, and standalone in all others

I also noticed that there was no option for the lockable under seat storage boxes that they touted in the videos.
That comes with the Cargo management group with the trail rail system. It’s not available on the base Sport version but is an option on the Sport S, Overland and Rubicon models.

B24427F5-228A-4CD8-BE49-6930D774C41C.png

Sponsored

TexTJ209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep CJ-7, 1973 Jeep J2000 Gladiator
Keep in mind this is probably a reeeeally not final version of options and packages, that is very much subject to change.

USAFRecon

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 C10, 14 Cooper S, Soon: Gladiator
Occupation
IT Guy
Let's see....

Overland Trim
Auto
Track-Lock rear diff
Tow Package
LED Light Group
8.4 UConnect
Aux Switches
Punk'n with color matched top and flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry (Have this on my Mini and LOVE it)
Saddle Leather
Removable Wireless Speaker (Which means Alpine has to happen, that's fine)
Headliner
Trailer Brake

I am looking at this as an actual truck. I do not plan on taking doors or top off. It's a truck there is no point. May take out the Freedom Panels up front but honestly thats about all that will be taken off. I think convertible trucks are weird (See SSR). Now if this were a Wrangler, it'd be a 2 door sport with no frills no thrills but I am looking for a comfortable capable overland vehicle and up until this was officially announced I was looking hard at TRD Tacos. So let's hope these specs won't be outta this world on cost or I am gonna go Taco.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
So, regarding the missing "Max Tow" I'm thinking it boils down to their auto-generated images. If it has wider axles and different fenders they probably need to finish up that part of the configurator.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Well now I guess I know what I am going to be doing all day.
Sponsored