Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
A proximity sensor on the tailgate for keyless entry.
Move volume button on steering wheel to left side somewhere, it's redundant when it's 4 inches from the knob.
Auto up power windows.
Rear camera activation from steering wheel without needing aftermarket accessories.
Off road gauges available in center of cluster.
Ignition power wires available above windshield/behind mirror for accessories(I know there is mirror power there, I mean aux wires)
A way to disable auto stop/start without rigging it.
Fix the dripping corner when it rains.
Locking hood.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Jeep! I just would like some tweaks....
Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
A pillar mounted mirrors so every time we take the doors off we don’t have to slap on some other half a$$ mirrors that either cost more than they should or flop around like a pair of granny panties on the clothesline when you hit 50mph. Minor inconvenience, yes. Should it be, no.
I got the Carolina metal master ones ... they ended up being 225 or so shipped. They are nice, but I agree... should be fixed to the body and not door.

oh and with the Carolina metal masters... for an extra $60 you can get two locking nuts so people can steal them! What a deal.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How about a f***ing V8 option from the factory instead of putting it in the GD Wrangler!!! Put it in the vehicle that can actually make USE of a V8 (twice the towing and payload of a Wrangler)...

Oh, and a huge discount to either have the dealership install a V8 crate setup in our JT's, or employee pricing to trade-in our current JT to a V8 model when available...

OP
OP
SloW8

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
How about a f***ing V8 option from the factory instead of putting it in the GD Wrangler!!! Put it in the vehicle that can actually make USE of a V8 (twice the towing and payload of a Wrangler)...

Oh, and a huge discount to either have the dealership install a V8 crate setup in our JT's, or employee pricing to trade-in our current JT to a V8 model when available...
The idea of a factory V8 swap program at the dealer will never go main stream. But as long as we have a wish list thread going...

Sponsored

NGNERD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator Rubicon GCM
Not that I had one, but take care of the folks that had the misfire issues, the lack of response is not acceptable based on your resources.
Please
Then full roll down back window, and rear freedom panels.

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Dear Jeep, make an ECM that can accept changes to wheel diameter via dashboard settings. Millions of jeep owners will rejoice and it will be one more thing to dissuade them from crossing over into bronco territory.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Dear Jeep, make an ECM that can accept changes to wheel diameter via dashboard settings. Millions of jeep owners will rejoice and it will be one more thing to dissuade them from crossing over into bronco territory.
You can buy a Tazer and it does all that, plus dozens of things extra for $329.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
A pillar mounted mirrors so every time we take the doors off we don’t have to slap on some other half a$$ mirrors
As soon as you get body mount mirrors like the bronco, you’ll be complaining when those expensive units get torn off when you slide into a tree. Cheaper to replace the 1/2ass mirrors. On the cj’s They just folded over. And they were cheap.

Sponsored

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME

Electrhysity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Overland
-Option to auto lock console and glove box with fob, for when doors are off.
-A more user friendly door disconnect system. It’s not horrible but Steve Jobs sure didn’t oversee it. Imagine a hinged access and magnetic disconnect.

-totally agree on some easy fixes mentioned above-auto up windows, stop/start as simple on/off switch.

-I also think the unfinished bottom rail look is unconscionable on the no-rail models; no offense to any one who is rocking the look.

But...haven’t loved a vehicle this much in a loooong time.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
how about a brake controller period... I can not believe that Jeep has hyped up the towing capacity so much with the gladiator but has still failed to come up with a brake controller. Makes me wonder what the real issue is... and it isn’t COVID.
2011 Chevy had one for the Silverado as part of their packages - now almost a decade later, no factory installed controller for a Jeep truck?!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You can buy a Tazer and it does all that, plus dozens of things extra for $329.
But the factory can do it for pennies - and if all you want to do is change tire size $329 is a steep price - you can get some other nifty options for that, or at least partially pay for them with 300 bucks. Not everyone wants a swiss army knife - some want only a blade.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
A way to disable auto stop/start without rigging it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Jeep! I just would like some tweaks....
You will likely never see that - they have to meet CAFE numbers and certain other restrictions somehow.
There's a city in MN that can ticket people for idling too long at a stop. And that's spreading around the country.
Odd that it's causing such frustration! Especially when it doesn't make the thing any less powerful or any slower.
I simply use my FOOT to control it and it only stops when I want it to, doesn't stop when I don't want it to. Light foot the brakes.
Sponsored