Flush Mount Tail Lights

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73
Just coincidence and not correlation. I (as well as others have stated) did not install one light to test. I installed both before using them. I didn't immediately have the issue the first time I turned it on. Mine showed up on the next trip I took. First one turn signal said it was out, then a little while later both said they were out.
Ok, coincidence then.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Hi, when are the rest of the pre-order (from your site) units shipping out?
We are shipping these out in batches of 100-200 units as they arrive from production in order from the date the order was placed. We don't have a way of telling where you are in line at the moment, but we are working hard to get everyone taken care of as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
Can someone with an LED equipped Jeep PM me a short video showing the dash error and the indicator rapid flash, then walk around to the tail and show it flashing normal speed?

Need this for one of my engineers as we can't replicate it on ours.
If someone doesn't get one to you by tomorrow I will.

Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Has anyone with factory led and both the oracle new tail lights and oracle bumper lights got everything working. I have JScan and have tried euro conversion settings and standard led and deactivated what others have said. Had mine working in driveway. Went for a little ride with headlights on and stopped at stoplight for about a minute and I get turn signal out warnings. Turn on signals and they clear until hit brakes and stop again. I’m stumped. I like the look but cannot keep these if they won’t work. Pretty disappointed with ORACLE for lack of testing these.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
It is not all Oracle's fault. There are over 300 different operating systems available on this platform. It makes it difficult to standardized anything.

storrico

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
It is not all Oracle's fault. There are over 300 different operating systems available on this platform. It makes it difficult to standardized anything.
Then why are they called “plug and play” when their are this many problems?
We were promised “plug and play”.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Well, hopefully they learn and grow from this experience.

Considering how immediately these issued popped up after the first lights shipped out, they probably could have squashed half these bugs if the had broadened their test base outside of the one vehicle they had on hand.
Like the short harness. One quick look and you know that it wouldn't reach without pulling the factory clip. Sounds like a repeat of the short harness issue with the bumper reverse lights.

Less work to do it right then clean up a mess. Live and hopefully learn.

That being said, I hope all the feedback they've gotten from the forum members helps them improve these lights for future customers.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Then why are they called “plug and play” when their are this many problems?
We were promised “plug and play”.
Cause in a normal world the complications of a self induced robotic evolution, does not yet exist on a one to one level of reality and as such it is hard to determine the multitude of BCMs that exist with multitude of directives to keep the lights on.

Last edited:

Sponsored

foxman350

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Can someone point me to the tazer settings for this. I saw them on a post and now can’t find them

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73
Can someone point me to the tazer settings for this. I saw them on a post and now can’t find them
I already had led rears, but to be sure I switched all the rears lights to halogen and back to led, set rear lights to US, as my car is a euro car, cleared cells, reboot Tazer. Hyperflash gone and no errors since.

ryandoubleu

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Occupation
Project Engineer
I converted from OEM LED and tried these setting changes, it didn’t work.

LED to LED conversion with BSM. Updated the following attributes with JScan, warning message removed and fast-blink remediated. Now I’m on the hunt for SGW extension cables. Any suggestions are welcome.

49818AC3-10CC-4315-AA72-C51AEB1C8563.jpeg

52045EFB-61FF-45DF-B904-1AFE29E1AE97.jpeg

44B21047-7443-4CAF-86F4-E08E3309FA93.jpeg