Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S

Shoebox

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Anyone else getting "Please enter a valid Company Code" when using the Tread Lightly company code?

jdquinlan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2019 Tesla Model S
Anyone else getting "Please enter a valid Company Code" when using the Tread Lightly company code?
Looks like the site isn’t working. You get the same message if you use other codes on their list.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I joined last week and they send you an FCA control number by email now. Worked out pretty well. I got the number via email 3-4 days ago and seriously doubt my Jeep will come before 30 days.

Sponsored

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
So when filing everything out it asks which model you're most interested in and Gladiator isn't on there. Does this matter or is it just a data collection point for them?

midcont

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
If I wanted my company to purchase the vehicle, could I still sign up for Tread Lightly and apply the discount? I read that the sign up name for the program has to match the name purchasing the vehicle. Has anybody done this and what procedure did you follow?

J0E

First Name
J0E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Applied for Tread Lightly membership late last night. At 8:23 AM Hawaii time (2:43PM eastern time), digital copy of my membership letter arrived. Same day service, wow.

Membership Level: Individual: $100.00
Original Join Date: April 22, 2021
Membership Expiration: April 22, 2022
Membership Status: New
Tread Lightly! Membership Number: 119xxxxx

FCA Affiliate Rewards:
You are eligible to receive the FCA Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice) on the purchase of lease of most new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodger, SRT and Fiat vehicles.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
It will be 30 days before you can get/use an FCA control number, should start with AR. Wise to join TL in advance of ordering your truck because sometimes they come quickly (mine was 16 days).

Reactions: J0E

Sponsored

J0E

First Name
J0E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
It will be 30 days before you can get/use an FCA control number, should start with AR. Wise to join TL in advance of ordering your truck because sometimes they come quickly (mine was 16 days).
Right. Hope to order next week. Unlikely it will be delivered before 30 days.

J0E

First Name
J0E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
I asked dealer for the discount and he responded,

It's already figured in there. And they changed the name to access fund. I'd have to sign you up at the time of order.

Where is it ?

Jeep Gladiator FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program) 1619205281967

Jeep Gladiator FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program) dishmanJLR-build

Last edited:

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
There's really no breakdown at all. There's the $1000 discount they all get, your down payment, and a lower than MSRP price, but I don't see invoice and discounts off of that listed on those pages.

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
Not to take anything away from Tread Lightly, as they are a terrific advocate for responsible preservation of off road land, but there are literally hundreds of other options that provide Affiliate Rewards that many, many people already qualify for through their employers/unions/memberships/etc. I have included the link to the FCA AR list here:

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

10 minutes of surfing the list and I found 3 different ways that I qualify, and instantly printed my AR certificate. Then you just present proof of employment/membership and you're good. You are entitled to 2 certificates per participating company per calendar year, and they are good for the calendar year in which you print them. You also qualify if your spouse is a member/employee of a participating company.

The best one is the "Women's Professional Rodeo Association". Who wouldn't want to join that? I mean, just to get ridden until they break you...
(followed closely by employees of WS Badcock Corp, out of Mulberry, FL)
Thanks for the link. I’d always been under the impression my employer was only tied to GM. Quick search of this list got me sorted and I’ve got the discount.

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
Question regarding the control number?
I signed up on TL on May 3rd. I was able to get my control number this morning and print it out. It's not eligible to use until the 30 days is passed, correct?
Sponsored