Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
I picked up my '21 Mojave from Gupton today. Nothing but praise for that hardworking team, especially Renee. They are swamped and trying to satisfy an incredible number of preorder customers. About an acre of pre-sold Jeeps on that lot right now.

Also met a fellow Gladiator enthusiast who was picking up a perfectly outfitted Rubicon in Sarge Green with Saddle interior. Great guy and awesome truck.

Thrilled with my Mojave purchase. Took my son with me on the adventure and it was an awesome day. Highway and backroad performance on the drive home was exceptional for a Jeep, and at speed it handles pot holes in Tennessee and Alabama roads with just a slight thump. Can't help but smile. Steering was also no different than any other late model vehicle I've owned lately.

Good luck to all with your orders and purchases!
This is good info. I think mine arrived at his lot like 3 and half weeks ago but i havent heard from them. Which is fine because my shipper is like 3 weeks out anyways so by time my finance and paperwork is done hopefully the shipper will be ready.
Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
When did you all do a credit application? I assume before you actually flew/drove down there??
I financed through Gupton. My bank gave me 2.3% (I think) for 60mo. I calculated it out and in order to make the additional discount work Gupton had to come in at 3% or lower. They came in at 2.54% so it ended up being cheaper to finance through them. It was all handled on the spot. Real low pressure finance officer over there. I ended up doing the extended warranty through them and found out later that I could have gotten it through the Mopar app for a few hundred cheaper. I assume I could have saved a good bit hunting around for the cheapest dealer to get the warranty from.

armd.offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi JTRD
Hello fellow jeepers,

I am ready to place my order for my very 1st brand new Jeep Gladiator. I will be ordering a JTRD. Sorry for the very noob question here, but what do I put in the first email to Gupton? Do I create a build sheet in excel and if so, how do I do this? Is there specific formatting, codes, etc I need to use? How do I ensure I don't miss a feature I want? Do I tell them that I am a member of this forum and provide them with my member name as well as my full name and address along with phone number? What other details do they need?

Thanks in advance for your patience and a polite detailed reply would be much appreciated. A detailed PM is also appreciated if we don't want to clog up this thread with this noob information.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Hello fellow jeepers,

I am ready to place my order for my very 1st brand new Jeep Gladiator. I will be ordering a JTRD. Sorry for the very noob question here, but what do I put in the first email to Gupton? Do I create a build sheet in excel and if so, how do I do this? Is there specific formatting, codes, etc I need to use? How do I ensure I don't miss a feature I want? Do I tell them that I am a member of this forum and provide them with my member name as well as my full name and address along with phone number? What other details do they need?

Thanks in advance for your patience and a polite detailed reply would be much appreciated. A detailed PM is also appreciated if we don't want to clog up this thread with this noob information.
Grab the most recent order guide from here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.49791/

Highlight or circle what you want. I ordered a JTR so I only included the JTR and Mopar sheets.

Email it to Daniel and ask for a price. If you think tread lightly discount might come back, go ahead and join tread lightly now as well.

armd.offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi JTRD
Grab the most recent order guide from here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...adiator-jt-order-guide-updated-monthly.49791/

Highlight or circle what you want. I ordered a JTR so I only included the JTR and Mopar sheets.

Email it to Daniel and ask for a price. If you think tread lightly discount might come back, go ahead and join tread lightly now as well.
Thank you Nik! I will do this. Much appreciated. I am already a Tread Lightly member so I will include that as well. Cheers!

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Maynor was great. We flew for six thirty in the morning arrival and we planned to be picked up at ten thirty when another member was flying in. Maynor texted and said he would pick us up at seven thirty. He figured we shouldn’t have to wait. Just great people all the way around at Gupton. Made my father son road trip great. Nothing like a road trip in a Gecko Green Jeep Mojave.
What airport did you fly into? I was planning on driving and trading in there for a while, but it’s looking like I may fly as I’m getting better trade in offers locally. Did a rep from Gupton come pick you up?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Hello fellow jeepers,

... what do I put in the first email to Gupton? Do I create a build sheet in excel and if so, how do I do this? Do I tell them that I am a member of this forum and provide them with my member name as well as my full name and address along with phone number? What other details do they need?
I put in the subject line I was ready to order.
In the body I said I would like to confirm my options and invoice pricing on my attached excel sheet and I was ready to order. Also make it clear you heard of him on the forums, and you realize he is a busy legend, and you are thankful to let you order from him at his prices.

That is in a nutshell got me in quick.

Best of luck! I am attaching the excel file I sent to him.

Attachments

46studebaker

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ram 1500 bts, vw beetle, 1946 studebaker m5
Occupation
Occupational therapist / oncology CLT
What airport did you fly into? I was planning on driving and trading in there for a while, but it’s looking like I may fly as I’m getting better trade in offers locally. Did a rep from Gupton come pick you up?
We flew into Nashville. I thought about the same and ended up selling my Ram locally. Wife was upset as I had to drive her car for two and a half months. Took longer to build than I expected. But she was happy for the wait after seeing the Gecko color in person. We were picked up by Maynor at Gupton. Very cool guy. It was a seamless process start to finish. Only issue we had was the wait. Enjoy your jeep.

acarlson75

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Occupation
IT
Been a member for a few months on the forum, and really starting to think this is all a complete fraud. Ordered 9/21/21, 2021 JTRD. On the lot 11/6/21. Emailed a few times provided everything requested 11/7/21 including completed credit application. Multiple follow-ups met with little to no action including

Daniel and I are going as fast as we possibly can. We have to handle the customers here in front of us that are coming in to pick up their orders. As soon as Daniel can he will send you the docu sign.

Best Regards,
Renee'

Three days ago. Follow up with Daniel no response in email. Voicemails left with Renee and Finance remain unanswered. So out $1k. Terrible customer service experience and no Gladiator.

Hopefully they read this and fix it. Hopefully other prospective customers read this and know what they are getting into.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Been a member for a few months on the forum, and really starting to think this is all a complete fraud. Ordered 9/21/21, 2021 JTRD. On the lot 11/6/21. Emailed a few times provided everything requested 11/7/21 including completed credit application. Multiple follow-ups met with little to no action including

Daniel and I are going as fast as we possibly can. We have to handle the customers here in front of us that are coming in to pick up their orders. As soon as Daniel can he will send you the docu sign.

Best Regards,
Renee'

Three days ago. Follow up with Daniel no response in email. Voicemails left with Renee and Finance remain unanswered. So out $1k. Terrible customer service experience and no Gladiator.

Hopefully they read this and fix it. Hopefully other prospective customers read this and know what they are getting into.
I can attest Gupton is 100% legit and I'm sure scores of others on here can too. I'm sure your case is an outlier and not representative of their customer service. Be patient and I'm sure they'll make everything right. Tons of posts on here talk about the number of jeeps on their lot, all my local dealerships are completely empty, so those have to be all customer orders. They have a very small staff, so hang in there, you'll be ok!

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I’ve been trying for three weeks to get a quote. No response from emails or phone calls from anyone. Even tried the text line. Nothing. Any advice?
I never had any problem getting through and Daniel usually responded to emails within an hour. Sounds like they are getting busier than they can handle. People have also said he has a really strong spam filter and regular emails get caught by it. That wouldn't affect phone calls though.

Really sounds like they are just getting way too many jeeps in to get out. Even with a turn around of only about an hour when you get there, 8 jeeps could take a full day and if they're maintaining 80+ jeeps on the lot that's 10 solid days a week...
Sponsored