Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Been a member for a few months on the forum, and really starting to think this is all a complete fraud. Ordered 9/21/21, 2021 JTRD. On the lot 11/6/21. Emailed a few times provided everything requested 11/7/21 including completed credit application. Multiple follow-ups met with little to no action including

Daniel and I are going as fast as we possibly can. We have to handle the customers here in front of us that are coming in to pick up their orders. As soon as Daniel can he will send you the docu sign.

Best Regards,
Renee'

Three days ago. Follow up with Daniel no response in email. Voicemails left with Renee and Finance remain unanswered. So out $1k. Terrible customer service experience and no Gladiator.

Hopefully they read this and fix it. Hopefully other prospective customers read this and know what they are getting into.
Iā€™m here right now. Ordered JTM 9/9, delivered around 11/08 or so, and had gotten very frustrated towards the end of the order process. They werenā€™t lyingā€¦thereā€™s like 4 or 5 total people here and constantly working. Not a scamā€¦just a real small place.
Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™ll give it another shot. Thanks for the replies.
The lot here is PACKED. If even half of these are online orders, like comments above, at a rate of 8 per day, there is a TON of backlog to get through. Not to mention the time devoted to checking dozens of emails answering inquiring questions, taking new orders, giving updates to anxious forum members who email every other day (me), and oh yeah, all the locals who they do serve who want to walk off the street and buy or order something.

There was not a lot of communication the last week while I waited to get an appointment to pick up which I was beginning to get very frustrated by, but Renee has been nothing but pleasant so far. I believe also that Daniel passed off my order to Renee a week or so ago because he is normally the one all the forum members email, so he probably has the bulk of orders go through him. Now that Iā€™m here though Renee has been great. Right now just waiting to get my wheels and tires mounted and finalize some finance stuff.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up today and a 350 mile/6 hour drive home!!! JTM with almost every bell and whistle, I canā€™t even remember right now what the whole build was. Bought 37s and OEM TPMS from Matt in the Gupton parts department, and bought 17x8.5r17 Method MR704s in Gloss Titanium from Quadratec and had them shipped to Gupton, installed today. So damn excited!!!

Alsoā€¦.check out my page in the classifieds if you want some Mojave take-offs šŸ˜‰
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 3B79C0E1-3338-4871-A46E-38CAEB262187

DEFB5264-FEDE-429D-BE2B-08536F11CF7F.jpeg

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Basically everything on the lot at Gupton is a custom order that is sold. I'm sure they still have over 100 Jeeps there, like when I picked up my mine 2 weeks ago. I made sure to email Daniel early before they opened, and usually got an email right after they opened. Usually when your Jeep arrives Renee will then take over. Both of them are really nice and personable. I think they are swamped with Jeeps and are just working thru them, which takes some time.

If I was ordering a 22 I would wait until the official launch, to see when all the colors are available

Sponsored

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
no luck with Daniel via email for me, I'll probably suspend the idea of ordering from Gupton for now

couple Jeeps coming on the local lots soon so I may try my luck again in a few weeks

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
no luck with Daniel via email for me, I'll probably suspend the idea of ordering from Gupton for now

couple Jeeps coming on the local lots soon so I may try my luck again in a few weeks
Where you located? Try Craig Brenner @ Koonā€™s Jeep in Virginia [email protected]

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

You might want to connect with Kent at Peterson Jeep in Idaho. He is doing the same as Daniel and even though is slow in response, he does get back to you where Daniel might never. I gave up on him as well and went with Kent. Again Kent is also slow in response but he does get back to you.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Where you located? Try Craig Brenner @ Koonā€™s Jeep in Virginia [email protected]
You might want to connect with Kent at Peterson Jeep in Idaho. He is doing the same as Daniel and even though is slow in response, he does get back to you where Daniel might never. I gave up on him as well and went with Kent. Again Kent is also slow in response but he does get back to you.
I'm in Minnesota, so Virginia or Idaho (or even Tennessee) is all pretty much the same for me, there is some distance to drive back

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm in Minnesota, so Virginia or Idaho (or even Tennessee) is all pretty much the same for me, there is some distance to drive back
I emailed Craig @ Koon's at 6pm one night and he got back to me by 930am the next day. Gupton took awhile longer but gave me an extra 1% discount that Koon's did not. I was in no hurry so slow Gupton replies has not been a problem. All this was July 2021 so I don't know what Koon's will give for 2022 but Gupton gave me 5% + 1% for financing and I pulled the trigger. I'd also rather visit Nashville when going to get my Jeep than Virginia or Idaho

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

They are good people and Iā€™m sure would enjoy anyoneā€™s business, but in talking with Renee briefly, it seems like they have a crazy amount on their plate with the small organization they are running. They are great and offer a great deal so if you are patient they will definitely help you out. If youā€™re looking for a below invoice deal though and want it ASAP, there are a few dealerships out there that may not be as swamped as Gupton, who seems to be the de-facto under invoice dealer here and on the JL forums, thus the crazy amount of business going through there.

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Thank you Nik! I will do this. Much appreciated. I am already a Tread Lightly member so I will include that as well. Cheers!
I made a spread sheet using the 2022 build sheet and emailed it him. Hereā€™s my build attached. I emailed Gupton and mall of GA. Both equal distance from
Me like 3 hours. Anyways Gupton was better. Since I already had the spread sheet I added all the pricing for future then started a tab for my build to keep track of everything I put on it and fainted when all my savings went out the window. But hey I will have a built rig for what those who are paying 20% over Msrp are getting a stock one for. Good luck.
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 1637129481685

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Email works the best for them. Calling constantly and leaving voicemails all the time is just wasting their time and yours.

I'm beginning to wonder how sustainable this is for them. The fact that they haven't noticeably expanded their sales staff even with deliveries and orders shooting through the roof says something.

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
Since you're in MN it's a no brainer to reach out to @spenchey hes in Spirit Lake Iowa with below invoice pricing as well.
Sponsored