sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Is there an early payoff penalty?
No. They ask you as a courtesy to wait 7 or 8 months so they don't lose their incentive.

Were you able to get the additional 1% savings when you financed at 0%? It is my understanding that using incentive financing would not garner the additional percent, but maybe I'm misunderstanding something. You did not state that you DID get the additional percent, so I am just curious.
This confuses people sometimes, but the Gupton 1% is just a kickback from financing they arrange and hence get paid commission on. You can't stack the Mopar financing incentive with the Mopar rebate incentive, but otherwise it doesn't matter as far as the Gupton 1% goes.
Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Keep in mind the break-in period. It’s 60 miles of slow driving, 300 miles of no more than 55. I can’t say I adhered to the 55 as I was on 70mph roads, but 60 was about my max for the first 300.
I didn't know this exactly. I knew all motors need to be broken in, and I know it is not good to hold at a constant rpm for extended periods. Is there more info on this somewhere I can research? Gupton is 415 miles from my home, so it'll be a long drive home!

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I am VERY excited to say I just talked to Daniel and I just paid the $1,000 deposit and ordered my dream 2022 Jeep Mojave Sting-gray gladiator!

Here are some details for anyone researching.
The MSRP on my jeep was $64,405.
Invoice price $60,674
6% discount= $(3,631) (this is 5% discount, and 1% for dealer arranged financing)
Then add $499 + $7.50.
My total purchase price BEFORE sales tax is $57,549.50.
After adding sales tax for my state, that brings the total savings to $7,912.79! I can't even find a year old USED Mojave in my area for that!

I am VERY happy with Daniel, Gupton, AND THIS FORUM!!!!

He said he is not really sure about delivery time on the MY22's, but if he had to guess, he would guess 10 to 12 weeks.

He also said if they bring the 1% affiliate program back before I take delivery, he would give me that discount! Also, if Jeep happens to be running any kind of rebates at the time of delivery, I will get those as well. (I assume they won't have any)

He sent me my VON # within 5 minutes of hanging up the phone. He said I will have my VIN # in the next 48 hours.

As far as financing, he said I will apply for that when the Jeep arrives. If I choose not to take it, I just don't get the 1%. He said they commonly see 5 or 6 years, and the rate is the same for 6 years as it is for less. From everything I have read, it will be competitive, and I will accept it.

I hope this post helps someone. If I left anything out, feel free to ask.

NOW THE WAIT BEGINS! 😊
Maybe you're already aware, but the rebates will be based off your home zipcode rather than Gupton's zip. So whenever we're in the month of expected delivery make sure to run your zipcode through the incentives checker on Jeep's site.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you're already aware, but the rebates will be based off your home zipcode rather than Gupton's zip. So whenever we're in the month of expected delivery make sure to run your zipcode through the incentives checker on Jeep's site.
I was NOT aware! Thanks a ton! You're making me start to be a Cubs fan! 😁

silverandscout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
No. They ask you as a courtesy to wait 7 or 8 months so they don't lose their incentive.

This confuses people sometimes, but the Gupton 1% is just a kickback from financing they arrange and hence get paid commission on. You can't stack the Mopar financing incentive with the Mopar rebate incentive, but otherwise it doesn't matter as far as the Gupton 1% goes.
Not to belabor this, but Daniel's email to me specifically states, "Incentivized rates (such as 0% for 36 months) do not qualify as dealer arranged financing."

Maybe Daniel's affiliated lenders also have a 0% for 36 months rate, which would be different from using the Jeep-advertised 0%, which is a buying incentive. I plan to do 0% regardless, but if he can get me 0% and still another $500 (1%) off the purchase price, even better.

Cheers!

Sponsored

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
So just to add to this a little bit. I took Daniels 1% off invoice financing options and went with Chrysler Capital still as that was the only way to get the extra $2250 Jeep incentives that were available in September. My finance rate with basically perfect credit was right around 3%. After 7 or 8 months you can refinance this to whoever you want and still keep all the incentives and Daniel gets to keep his kickbacks that made the extra 1% off possible.

For me right at that 8 month point I'll be refinancing the loan probably with USAA as they have 2% for 72 months which will knock another $40 or so off my payment.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I didn't know this exactly. I knew all motors need to be broken in, and I know it is not good to hold at a constant rpm for extended periods. Is there more info on this somewhere I can research? Gupton is 415 miles from my home, so it'll be a long drive home!
It’s in the Gladiator manual, I’m sure there’s an online PDF somewhere. Once it was added to my mopar account I just searched through it as a PDF before I started driving. That’s what I did though, sped up, slowed down, sped up slowed down, constantly changing RPMs.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Re: financing through a Gupton partner for X amount of months.

If nothing changes with local dealerships, this won't be the last time I deal with Gupton. I'll gladly keep their arranged financing for however long it takes for them to get their kickback, rather than switch over to my preferred institution once I get back home. Potentially burning the bridge between myself and Gupton isn't worth the few bucks in monthly savings.

Something for others to think about.

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
This is an age old debate. I would say vary your RPMs and stay as close as you can to the owners manual's recommendations without losing your sanity driving too slowly. Really, the break in on a gas motor isn't much, and a diesel is non-existent. I don't think you could really go wrong as long as you don't go crazy the first few hundred miles.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Reached out to Daniel today after months of research and waiting for MY2022. Ready to pull the trigger on the Sport Altitude trim w/ Max Tow in Sting Gray. Hope Daniel can submit orders now.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
So just to add to this a little bit. I took Daniels 1% off invoice financing options and went with Chrysler Capital still as that was the only way to get the extra $2250 Jeep incentives that were available in September. My finance rate with basically perfect credit was right around 3%. After 7 or 8 months you can refinance this to whoever you want and still keep all the incentives and Daniel gets to keep his kickbacks that made the extra 1% off possible.

For me right at that 8 month point I'll be refinancing the loan probably with USAA as they have 2% for 72 months which will knock another $40 or so off my payment.
Not to get off topic or go down a rabbit hole..........but USAA's customer service over the last few years has become dogshit. I'm moving everything over to PenFed, better rates and exceptional customer service. NavyFed has a partnership with Geico now for auto/home insurance.

NavyFed and PenFed are loving all of the new business. One rep I dealt with at PenFed asked if there was a particular reason with my sudden influx of business with them.....I explained how horrible USAA has become. She said at least 50-60% of their new or expanded customer base is expressing the same discontent.

This is coming from a 20+ year USAA member. Either work for my business and take care of me or I'm moving on. Same reason I have moved over to only using AMEX for my credit cards (Gold and HHonor Aspire cards). Sorry loyalty is a 2 way street. Only takes a couple minutes to swap everything over online now.

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
Reached out to Daniel today after months of research and waiting for MY2022. Ready to pull the trigger on the Sport Altitude trim w/ Max Tow in Sting Gray. Hope Daniel can submit orders now.
Is it known for sure what the Altitude package gets?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reached out to Daniel today....... Hope Daniel can submit orders now.
He is busy. Based off everyone else's comments, I made my email clear and short that I was ready to price out and ready to order. He replied a day later. Yesterday I did order my 2022 Mojave.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Is it known for sure what the Altitude package gets?
Looking at the order guide I can guess it’s the black accents on the front bumper like a Willy’s, black grille, convenience group, popular equipment group, proximity entry, technology group, freedom top and trailer tow package.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
He is busy. Based off everyone else's comments, I made my email clear and short that I was ready to price out and ready to order. He replied a day later. Yesterday I did order my 2022 Mojave.
orders go over the phone? I can’t imagine doing it over email.
Sponsored