First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I know he had previously told me a personal check was fine. But that was when I ordered. I have NOT actually picked up my jeep yet. Hoping someone else can chime in.
his email to me said the below

We DO NOT accept credit/debit cards for down payments (other than the initial $1000 deposit) so arrange to have a personal or cashier’s check for down payment purposes.
Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Woo-hoo I think my jeep is there... well jeep chat says its there

20211026_110955.jpg

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
A friend who isn't on the forum has been trying to get a hold of Daniel to order a Wrangler but hasn't heard back over a couple week period after emailing twice. I never went more than 24 hr without hearing back from initial contact through delivery.

I know others have had similar slow response experiences. Any suggestions? I have been bragging how good my experience was.

CaptGreybush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Honda
A friend who isn't on the forum has been trying to get a hold of Daniel to order a Wrangler but hasn't heard back over a couple week period after emailing twice. I never went more than 24 hr without hearing back from initial contact through delivery.

I know others have had similar slow response experiences. Any suggestions? I have been bragging how good my experience was.
I'm experiencing the same. I was straight to the point and emailed from a Gmail account, as others have suggested. I imagine he's busy, but it is still discouraging.

Sponsored

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Looking to buy a set of factory Rubicon wheels and tires, anybody what to sell your take offs?
I'm experiencing the same. I was straight to the point and emailed from a Gmail account, as others have suggested. I imagine he's busy, but it is still discouraging.
i gave up and ordered through another dealer. Same discount as Daniel and 1/3rd of distance to CA.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
i gave up and ordered through another dealer. Same discount as Daniel and 1/3rd of distance to CA.
which one is that? Im thinking about buying a wrangler.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
3rd here. Got instant communication from Matt ordering tires for my soon-to-be-delivered truck, but Daniel has been very hit or miss. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt since he took a week of recently and is probably backed up, but still a little frustrating.

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
3rd here. Got instant communication from Matt ordering tires for my soon-to-be-delivered truck, but Daniel has been very hit or miss. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt since he took a week of recently and is probably backed up, but still a little frustrating.
Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like it's time to be patient for a bit.

Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Matt just told me Im going to have wait a week for them to put my lift on since they got 50 jeeps in this week. FIFTY OF US got our jeeps in might as well start mad rushing them hahaha

silverandscout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
According to JC today, my Gladiator was delivered to Gupton on 10/21. Last week Daniel said he expected it 11/2.

I can understand that the dealership has to process them in some way, and they likely have a lot of orders to complete the sales on. But is my Jeep really going to sit on the dealer lot for two weeks before I'm "allowed" to come buy it?

Strange times, indeed.

Of course I realize JC could also be wrong...
Exchanged emails with Daniel today. He said they have gotten many loads of vehicles over the past several days and they are working through them. He also mentioned he was off work today (not sure if it was just one day or a longer period of time, but I know others have posted they are having difficulty reaching him so...).

I will try to continue to wait patiently until Rene contacts me to set an appointment for the purchase.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
About to make my trip to Gupton in 2 weeks hopefully. Been a long time since i bought a vehicle. How is everyone putting the money down? Should I bring a check or do they just need the routing info etc?
The offer email that I got from Daniel allowed for a personal check. So why make it harder on yourself than it needs to be. Just bring a check book.

He also mentioned he was off work today (not sure if it was just one day or a longer period of time, but I know others have posted they are having difficulty reaching him so...).
Daniel and Renee are off on Wednesdays. So every Wednesday those who want to order freak out because Daniel hasn't gotten back to them.

My turn was last week. ha.

I ordered back on 7/27. Base Sport with only a few options.

We are on the road now, will be at Gupton in 7ish hours
Its interesting how it seems that Jeep seems to give scheduling priority to the higher end vehicles. Though it certainly makes sense

I suspect Daniel is working n30 deals at once and is triaging his emails.

Have your friend put " I am ready to order, next steps?" in the subject line. That got his attention.
Sponsored