Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
Did all of you guys reprogram for the LEDs? Just trying to decide if I need to order a tazer JL (or superchip) as well. Thanks!
I have a superchip set-up but I have NOT reprogrammed yet. So far, no flicker or anything. Not sure if I need to.
Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm assuming this will work for my 2019 Wrangler also, did you have to do any coding?
No coding. My friend did put the same setup I did in his 2019 JL with no issues.

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
damn had i known all of this, i wouldn't have gotten the led package.
I don't think it is as good as the Jeep LED...just a solid option for those of us that purchased one without it. If mine would have the LED on it I would not have thought twice.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I don't think it is as good as the Jeep LED...just a solid option for those of us that purchased one without it. If mine would have the LED on it I would not have thought twice.
yeah if i wasn't leasing, but planned to own, i'd definately go factory LED

Airmousam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Would not worry about snow and ice buildup with leds....I added the Hiraki's to my zr2 (projectors) and wife's suv... zero issues on longevity (over a year now) or ice, which included quite a few trips to northern maine snowmobiling...

Sponsored

TheLunk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Overland Snazzberry (traded in 2020 Max Tow)
Put in the DRL's, blinkers and fogs tonight (already had Supernova v.4's in for mains). I went with an amber Alla for the fogs instead of the white ones that were llinked:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MTR7X1B

(Edit. Had the blinkers linked by mistake)

The DRL's, fogs and flashers we're about $60 all in from Amazon, and the supernovas we're about $155 on sale from Headlight Revolution. Probably about three hours install time all told, but I had no experience cracking open Jeeps and wasted a ton of time. I'd bet I could do it in around an hour now if I had to do it again.

With the LED rears stock from the safety package, this gives me total LED on my Sport S. No flicker or hyperflash. Huge difference in light output. I couldn't be happier with the results...

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
damn had i known all of this, i wouldn't have gotten the led package.
The package is better imo. All lights. Exact wiring to spec. I'm for it. On my no tech sport build I cant Get it, so would do this to Have it if that makes sense.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
The LED package is more than just the headlights. Having the LED fender lights makes the options for aftermarket lighting on those open up a lot. The slim line fender lights and the Morimoto ones just to mention a few.

The slim sequential fender lights from quake are 100% compatible with non led gladiators.
There some much better 9” LEDs now. I’m ordering the blis package to get led tails and going for better aftermarket for less than Jeep wants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JKU
The slim sequential fender lights from quake are 100% compatible with non led gladiators.
There some much better 9” LEDs now. I’m ordering the blis package to get led tails and going for better aftermarket for less than Jeep wants
I could have swore like a month ago they didnt work on the non LED models? could be wrong. What lights are you going with that beat OEM right now that are 9", Maybe the orcacle bi-LED projector ones?

Ill add the quake LEDS only work with the Rubicon fenders just so everyone knows

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
What size is the headlight in the JT? I thought it was only 7" stock....
The JL and JT have 9" round headlights. 7" will fit with an adapter.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Ok don’t laugh at me, but had the gladiator out at night last night for the first time with both heads and fogs in. Amazed at the light output. Lit up the entire road and also with good distance, and.......not a single flash from an oncoming vehicle. Don’t forget, just had the 2.5” leveling kit put on and did not adjust light downs either.

TampaJLU

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2017 BMW M4 2017 Z06
I swapped out all the front facing bulbs with LEDs, it makes a huge difference.

The backup lamps are so weak that backing into my driveway on the reverse camera it looks like a gray scale cartoon.

Does anyone make LED replacement bulbs for the back up lights?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I could have swore like a month ago they didnt work on the non LED models? could be wrong. What lights are you going with that beat OEM right now that are 9", Maybe the orcacle bi-LED projector ones?

Ill add the quake LEDS only work with the Rubicon fenders just so everyone knows
The American Adventure Labs were causing a "bulb out" indicator light. The Quakes are reported to not cause this.
Sponsored