Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Here are some pictures of the wiper refills...

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator IMG_E7516.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator IMG_E7517.JPG

The little lever in the central hole is the blade release. I did not take mine apart.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator IMG_E7518.JPG

The large plastic end is affixed to the refill. The refills DO NOT have the Jeep logo on them.
The plastic piece has a plug to seal off the end of the sprayer channel; the channel is probably manufactured in looooong lengths, and cut to size, thus the outer end needs plugged.

Come time to replace them, we'll see what pricing & availability are like.

Kevin
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And I don't think oversized tires are worth it.
To each his own.
That's the beauty of owning a Jeep: extremely customizable!

Kevin
Agreed.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Here are some pictures of the wiper refills...

IMG_E7517.JPG

The little lever in the central hole is the blade release. I did not take mine apart.

IMG_E7518.JPG

The large plastic end is affixed to the refill. The refills DO NOT have the Jeep logo on them.
The plastic piece has a plug to seal off the end of the sprayer channel; the channel is probably manufactured in looooong lengths, and cut to size, thus the outer end needs plugged.

Come time to replace them, we'll see what pricing & availability are like.

Kevin
doesn’t look like the oem wiper blades can be refilled with performance wiper blades refills… but usually isn’t difficult to remove the rubber insert from the end piece and slide in a rubber refill And reuse the end piece.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator 9D2B0EC8-E9F1-45C0-933E-89E7C5AF564E

Jeep doesn’t sell rubber refills for the oem 16” Blade, but Honda has a 425mm aero blade that will fit on the Jeep arm and the Honda has rubber refills usually for under $5 each. The 425 is just a skosh longer than the oem but fits without interference.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
That's good. But still not worth it imho. The regular washers work so well.
Not so well on the highway. You almost need to aim them over the roof for them to hit the top of the windshield at highway speeds.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not so well on the highway. You almost need to aim them over the roof for them to hit the top of the windshield at highway speeds.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I find my washers to be the best I've ever had on any vehicle.

IckyNote40

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Instructor
I installed mine today, added the shrink tube to control the fraying and everything sees good. The drivers side tube seems a bit pinched between the plastic cowl trim and wiper arm. The heat shrink already has a mark in it. I worry it could lead to wear and eventually a leak. Any thoughts? Anyone else see this issue?

20220922_131701.jpg

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Same question here... wondering if they have a special fit or if we can put our own blades on them once the originals wear out. I ordered them from BAM, I'll give it a shot and see if the blades are interchangeable with standard ones and report back.
Please do.

mgw750

First Name
Mke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Machinist
How well do they work for getting smeared bugs off the windshield?
They do a pretty good job, put a lot of fluid down and clears the windshield great. Unfortunately its like putting a garden sprinkler on the front of your jeep and it goes running down the sides making a mess.

Sponsored

Kirk*Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Mojave/toyota camry
Finally got some cooler weather, so I did my install this morning.

Notes:

• Painted the nuts because they appeared to have no corrosion protection.
  • The T's that you use to align the wipers are there.
  • The puller was definitely needed
  • I capped the OE line to keep critters and dirt out
  • Use some wire loom to protect the exposed rubber hose
  • Tied the new hose to the old one for added rigidity and support
  • My braided cuts were clean and not frayed but I put some heat shrink on them anyway.
Tested and seem like they'll work fine.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator 20220922_131701

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets Released For Jeep Gladiator 20220922_131701

Man they move alot of fluid

Adirondack

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
Ok...speaking on behalf of the "cake and eat it, too" could you combine the everlast heater system with these performance blades. Beyond the mortgage payment, is it feasible.

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
PSA:
Of course the hose connectors under the hood are different on my truck (more EcoDiesel bs I presume). Before being pushed over the psychotic edge from constantly having to modify EVERYTHING in order to install it to the point where you briefly consider pulling a Richard Pryor and shooting your Gladiator with a 357 Magnum, just swap the end fittings. The hoses are different sizes but the barbs are the same diameter and fit the new hose.

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Installed. They work very well clearing the windshield with dirt and getting fluid to the glass in the correct places at highway speed. so far I would say I think they were worth installing.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
PSA:
Of course the hose connectors under the hood are different on my truck (more EcoDiesel bs I presume). Before being pushed over the psychotic edge from constantly having to modify EVERYTHING in order to install it to the point where you briefly consider pulling a Richard Pryor and shooting your Gladiator with a 357 Magnum, just swap the end fittings. The hoses are different sizes but the barbs are the same diameter and fit the new hose.
Wait... so these do or don't fit the eco-diesel without modification?
Sponsored