Sponsored

Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Wart removal happens tomorrow, showed up too late tonight.

Motobilt bumper won't look so junk in the trunk. Don't mind my Vans footprint on the corner.

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 1634269785263

jt_southwest

First Name
Bil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Jeep JKUR
These look great! I guess I nees to get some ordered.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. Has anyone tested this?

Edit: Also, I wonder if the sensor mount inside can be modified to sit more perpendicular. Itā€™s not a killer, but it would be nice if we could get it to work.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™d like to see. Sit in a parking lot with the two different trucks and try to see where the sensors pick up. As for internal placementā€¦ thatā€˜s what i was referring to when I noted that no engineers have had the chance to look internally at the parts. But judging by how thing those areas are and the face that oracle never came out to defend it leads me (and others) to thing they screwed up the angles.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad you donā€™t have blind spot. I want to see someone test before and after on that. The Jeep engineers over the FB page have been ripping them up over the fact that Oracle complete fudged up the blind spot. Of course, Oracle was silent on that when it was brought up.

They LOOK great though!
Do you have a link to the discussion over on the FB page? Iā€™d be interested in reading up on that.

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Too bad you donā€™t have blind spot. I want to see someone test before and after on that. The Jeep engineers over the FB page have been ripping them up over the fact that Oracle complete fudged up the blind spot. Of course, Oracle was silent on that when it was brought up.

They LOOK great though!
Nannybots FTL

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a link to the discussion over on the FB page? Iā€™d be interested in reading up on that.
No but I can tell you it was during Jeep Beach 2021 time frame - last week in April.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Glad I don't have Blind spot sensors to worry about, I'm curious about mounting a reflector in the blank spot since I'll be losing the ones in the bumper when I change it out.

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Hmm, I didn't really notice any difference in how the BSM worked after I replaced my tail lights. I should have paid better attention, I did drive 2+ hours round trip on the highway. I'll have to go out for a drive today anyways, will report back.

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Couldn't care less about the blind spot sensor. That, and automatic braking, lane keeping, etc. Systems made for, and only wanted by, bad drivers. Although, I'm happy so many cars have them because so many people seems to absolutely need assistance not being a complete idiot behind the wheel.

Can't wait to get mine in.

Sponsored

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
I cant wait for these! No blind spot here... these trucks have great visibility so I feel like blind spot is a waste in this application. No offense to people that have it, it is a nice feature especially for AARP card holders with limited mobility. We all get there one day! If your young and able, stay alert, position your mirrors properly, and turn your head.... I see too many people 100% rely on these systems... its driver aid not replacement.
These taillights look DAMN good!

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Got the new Oracle taillights today. Install went flawlessly. Fit is pretty good but not quite factory good. They work fine and look soooooo much better than stock. I went from stock halogens to these and no warning indicators or anything funny on my test drive.

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 1634269785263
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 91591ABB-F962-40A7-8A46-A181EC859CDB
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 91591ABB-F962-40A7-8A46-A181EC859CDB
Went from this:

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 1634311549188

To this:

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Flush Mount Taillights Arrived Today 1634311632513

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it

They LOOK great though!
Hmm, interesting. @ORACLElights any word on this?

BTW, the Jeep engineers should have designed them like this in the first place. Itā€™s an off road vehicle. They shouldnā€™t be sticking out like Dumboā€™s earsā€¦

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Glad I don't have Blind spot sensors to worry about, I'm curious about mounting a reflector in the blank spot since I'll be losing the ones in the bumper when I change it out.
Some 3M reflective red vinyl would be the fix; cheap and easy to apply

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Couldn't care less about the blind spot sensor. That, and automatic braking, lane keeping, etc. Systems made for, and only wanted by, bad drivers. Although, I'm happy so many cars have them because so many people seems to absolutely need assistance not being a complete idiot behind the wheel.

Can't wait to get mine in.
Comments like this, and the similar one from Dakota are thoughtless and dumb. Before you generalize and assume that all drivers that like more information when driving are automatically people that are close to the grave and terrible drivers, you might want to bite your tongue. Iā€™m in my forties, check my blind spot on every lane change or y turn, and havenā€™t had a ticket or accident since I was 16. With a windowless topper though, these trucks DO have a blind spot. If you donā€™t have anything nice to say, please shut your ignorant mouths.
Sponsored