Sponsored

Phone Solutions

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Another vote for Gibson leather. I can’t do all those mounted screens, CarPlay does all of it for me. I don’t like the wires hanging around either

Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions 38ACEE2E-0CE6-448C-BE7C-B41B0A24865F
Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I figured that out in the first 30 seconds of ownership, before I ever even drove off the lot... The next day, I was over at my buddy with the Gator JTR’s house, and showed him that trick, and he said, “Seriously? I’ve had mine a week, and thought that was for my phone... But you’re right.” :like:
That's too funny. I knew my giant Note 10+ wouldn't fit in there so I knew it wasn't for any modern day cell phone lol. Yet, I still rarely use it for my fob unless I am moving it in and out of the garage to work on it.

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
I duplicated the holder I made for my JL for my JT. Rugged Ridge with a switched USB port.

I'd like to know more about this setup. I just want a clean looking MAGNETIC ball toat I can stick my phone to. I like this one with the built-in charger. You said you made it yourself, what all did you use?

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
I'd like to know more about this setup. I just want a clean looking MAGNETIC ball toat I can stick my phone to. I like this one with the built-in charger. You said you made it yourself, what all did you use?
It's the Rugged Ridge Multi Mount with a generic USB charging port wired through a switch, a Ram ball mount bolted on and a Ram ball on the center mount, wired to the power port with the Quadratec adapter.

Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions jt phone mount

Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Another vote for Gibson leather. I can’t do all those mounted screens, CarPlay does all of it for me. I don’t like the wires hanging around either

Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions jt phone mount
Yeah I went with Gibson as well. I just don't see the need for all the other solutions when I never need to look or access the phone. Android Auto gives me what I need on the Uconnect display.

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
I wanted a mount that would put the phone within easy reach, short cord, and least amount of obstruction (view, vents, knobs, etc.). I used the same phone charger (but used Ram mounts) on my JKU. The mount is a wireless charger, and servos will grab the phone when it senses the phone. There are touch sensors on the sides of the phone charger which will release the grip on the phone when you simply touch it. It's one of the best sellers on Amazon. An 8 inch USB cord does a good job of keeping cord clutter to a minimum. The red and black USB cord almost makes it look like it belongs in a Rubi. The mount isn't as firm (shakes when driving) as a Ram set up, but it holds the phone very securely. I'll switch the arm set up to the Ram later and keep the charger.
Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions IMG-1688a

Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions 20200711_143455a

Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions 20200711_143446a
Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions IMG-1689a

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I went with the Offroam phone mount and am superhappy I did. Phone is where I want it, doesn't even wiggle, and looks like it belongs.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370

This photo sold me. Simple, clean, and out of the way. Waiting for my order to deliver.

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
I wanted a mount that would put the phone within easy reach, short cord, and least amount of obstruction (view, vents, knobs, etc.). I used the same phone charger (but used Ram mounts) on my JKU. The mount is a wireless charger, and servos will grab the phone when it senses the phone. There are touch sensors on the sides of the phone charger which will release the grip on the phone when you simply touch it. It's one of the best sellers on Amazon. An 8 inch USB cord does a good job of keeping cord clutter to a minimum. The red and black USB cord almost makes it look like it belongs in a Rubi. The mount isn't as firm (shakes when driving) as a Ram set up, but it holds the phone very securely. I'll switch the arm set up to the Ram later and keep the charger.

Do you have the amazon link for the phone mount and arm that attaches to the side? I think this will work on my i3 :)

Sponsored

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Do you have the amazon link for the phone mount and arm that attaches to the side? I think this will work on my i3 :)
This is the charger and mount that I initially used.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MX1YXNS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Later, I replaced the arm with a Ram mount:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SX0J88/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EZPLFS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It serves same function, but it gives a bit more adjustability. Also, I ended up using E6000 to glue the base because the mount kept falling off the plastic dash (even after cleaning it with alcohol and acetone).
Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions 20201005_074400

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
This is the charger and mount that I initially used.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MX1YXNS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Later, I replaced the arm with a Ram mount:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SX0J88/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EZPLFS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It serves same function, but it gives a bit more adjustability. Also, I ended up using E6000 to glue the base because the mount kept falling off the plastic dash (even after cleaning it with alcohol and acetone).
Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions 20201005_074400

CP4

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro RS, 2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
Excellent product that is simple, svelte, unobtrusive, easily accesible and in proper line of sight. The Offroam clamp definitely checks all the boxes for my use.
I went with the Offroam and 67Designs combo:
https://getoffroam.com/collections/...ladiator-phone-mount-bundle-offroam-67designs

Jeep Gladiator Phone Solutions IMG_20201016_163030
I am looking into this setup and followed your link but the link seems to not work anymore. Do you know if that is the "mini" arm? I guess I'd have to piece this setup together separately.
Sponsored