First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired photographer
There's no "copy" of the software to wait on. It came out on the 11th and is available immediately to all dealers.
Thanks, When I go in there tomorrow I will ask them about it.
Sponsored

jwork435

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
As of this morning 34 miles since the software update and so far so good. I paid attention to the voltage as well just for kicks. Mine seems to stay between 13.5 and 13.7-13.8. Does that sound consistent with others?

Devildog

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 2017 Rubicon Recon and 19 Corvette and a 03 Corvette
Occupation
Chemical Worker
Update on ole Boo. Just left the dealership with the new software update so now we wait and see

Still not a happy camper about this whole mess to say the least

SJK

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon; 2017 Wrangler Willys;
I am day #2 since update and am pleased to report no issues with ESS Needs Service or CEL lights.

Sponsored

gmhkred

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch edition
Add me to the list. Bought my 2020 Gladiator Rubicon yesterday. It was a Demo with 5000 miles. On way home was at a stop sign and as I started off it felt like some one ran into me. Next morning on the way to work had to stop for a light. As I started to go there was a violent shake and the A! light came on. It's at the dealer now.
So, took to dealer. They looked it over and the positive lead to the SS battery was loose. They tightened the terminal and cleared codes. 600 miles later all is good.

Glade8tor

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Bad News ... had software update last Monday. Today at 200 miles ESS and Check engine light. I have only put 36 miles on this truck! I am done!!!!

Vickie Sae

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired photographer
Bad News ... had software update last Monday. Today at 200 miles ESS and Check engine light. I have only put 36 miles on this truck! I am done!!!!
What are you planning on doing? Lemon Law it? Mine is still in the shop. This is so disappointing for us all. I was hanging on a thread that this software would work.

Sponsored

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Sucks! Perhaps the dealership didn't flash it properly? If the TSB is saying it is a fix for P300 code then it's a bold statement and dealers make software mistakes all the time. Can you tĆ ke it another dealer?

JayHop

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Creative Director
Sucks! Perhaps the dealership didn't flash it properly? If the TSB is saying it is a fix for P300 code then it's a bold statement and dealers make software mistakes all the time. Can you tĆ ke it another dealer?
That sucks!!!
Great advice. Donā€™t give up on it quite yet. Make FCA keep digging in to the problem, as it is ultimately theirs to make good to their customers. Also make your dealer give you a loaner.

jwork435

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Great advice. Donā€™t give up on it quite yet. Make FCA keep digging in to the problem, as it is ultimately theirs to make good to their customers. Also make your dealer give you a loaner.
ā˜What he said. Good advice.

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
Was yours a P0300 or something else?

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, cherokee
Occupation
Construction Forman
Just got back the gladiator after being in the shop since 6/15/2020 and auto start stop light is on again. This will be the 4th time in the shop and well over 35 days. Love the gladiator but looking into the option of getting the lemon law. Dealer has been hard to work, talked to FCA and they said my dealer was taking a long time answering emails and ordering parts. Visited the dealer and asked what was going on and he admitted To not following quite closely. FCA also game me a different rental because dealer had given me a mini van . Going to try a new dealer.

FD860E94-21B4-48CE-B956-805CB27ACD72.jpeg

B58C2D57-1C5C-48F1-A835-13FCDDF3B546.jpeg
Sponsored