What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

davep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
huh??? not sure what those acronyms are…

IGLA is a brand name of a security system that requires you to enter/press a set of buttons on your steering wheel and dash to start the car. It is configurable so you can choose the buttons. However it requires a professional installer
Sponsored

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500 Custom/Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Occupation
Retired for now!
Well, I received my bed mat today and my tri-fold bed cover yesterday. I put in the bed mat, put in my diamond plate big toolbox, that was actually made for under the bed of a roll back wrecker, chained and padlocked it down, and put everything together. The toolbox just fits under the tri-fold bed cover, but it fits. Have my air pump, small floor jack, kinetic ropes, other tools, etc., in it. Works great. Thought I would show a picture of it here. Bought the diamond plate locking toolbox on Amazon quite a few years ago and I am happy I did!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3180

Koffee

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 gladiator Willy’s
Occupation
Production Supervisor
Installed a sun rider tonight. It took longer to get the freedom panels in their bag than it did to install the sun rider. I got it for 10% off from the dealer. The dealer said it’s the twill version. It doesn’t feel made from thick material, but I have nothing to compare it to.

652B06CD-47DF-4EF1-9EED-44EC32843D93.jpeg

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a sun rider tonight. It took longer to get the freedom panels in their bag than it did to install the sun rider. I got it for 10% off from the dealer. The dealer said it’s the twill version. It doesn’t feel made from thick material, but I have nothing to compare it to.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 652B06CD-47DF-4EF1-9EED-44EC32843D93
You’ll love it.

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
Looks to me like a twill version. Just put up one up for sale locally $750.

Congrats on your new top.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 652B06CD-47DF-4EF1-9EED-44EC32843D93

Sponsored

madesicc88

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Took off my bed rack since I don’t use it anymore and picked up a softopper off Facebook to use now. They used the clamps that use the trail rail system and I didn’t have that so I installed some deep Unistrut instead. Works great. It was dusty from trail use and I got it on just in time for the rain to clean it off.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1ACFB696-3E0B-44B8-88E3-ADE814E1A1E1

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Added a little protection to the rear of my ‘22 Willys.
bumper and winch going on hopefully by end of weekend, lift and 35s within a month, hopefully.

972A828F-2E3B-4128-BDB4-99565EE25634.jpeg
Are those the red rock sliders?
https://www.extremeterrain.com/redrock-4x4-jeep-gladiator-bed-side-rock-rails-jg2317.html

I got a set last September and the welds were bad on the support that bolts to the frame. I took a video while I was pushing up on the slider: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uRjKo37erT3Ssiz66

I was so close to my trip I ended up just rewelding them. I was able to get a credit from Extreme terrain so it ended up working out, but I figured you might want to check yours, if they are the red rock sliders...

Sponsored

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well my friend from KY came down picked me and my JT up to keep me from doing something before I get medically cleared to do some work.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 972A828F-2E3B-4128-BDB4-99565EE25634

A dang good thing is knowing or finding out is your true friends.
Amen to that buddy. Good friends don’t question what you need, they’re just there when you need it. Get better!

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 972A828F-2E3B-4128-BDB4-99565EE25634
Yep, twill it is! Looks great. I sure do love mine.