What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

THE SANDALORIAN

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Complimented my LoD Destroyer rear bumper with a front one. Wanted to get away from the stock plastic one. Been a fan of LoD for a few years now. Ran their gear on my old JK. Their products are still great.

I have a Warn Evo 12k that also needs to be installed, but I will wait till the Diode Dynamic Elite Max headlights show up first so I only have to install it once. Oh, and yes, I did buy the skid plate. Need to install the Apex Chassis 2.5 ton steering before putting it on so I'll have easy access to the drag link.

Before:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221227_152000

After:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221227_201155

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221227_201210

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221227_201239

Sponsored

Carrotzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Glad
Added some Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MTs (35x12.50R17) on Method 703 +25 offset 17x8.5. Love the look with no lift. Also, added the Mopar grille gaurd and a Bak Revolver X4S. A winch is still on the list, and I’m done for a little while. That’s what I told my wife anyway 😆

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] GxuNjNW

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] GxuNjNW
No lift? That looks great. Still deciding on wheels.

Sponsored

TeddyKGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
No lift? That looks great. Still deciding on wheels.
Thanks! No lift whatsoever. I’m digging the setup so far. The Methods aren’t too heavy, and I appreciate the bead grip tech for airing down. Good luck with your search. I lurked on this forum for a year deciding on what wheels I wanted once I bought the Jeep.

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Got the fiskar shovel and axe mounted to the caliraised led molle panel
I would be terrified about the possibility of being decapitated in a rear-end or head-on collision, with that shovel position. But then, I'm paranoid as I've had someone rear-end me when they were doing 100mph. I really hope those potential projectiles attached at head level stay in place should something untoward happen!!!

DFlannery31

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR wrangler
Occupation
First Responder
I would be terrified about the possibility of being decapitated in a rear-end or head-on collision, with that shovel position. But then, I'm paranoid as I've had someone rear-end me when they were doing 100mph. I really hope those potential projectiles attached at head level stay in place should something untoward happen!!!
I get what you’re saying but the force would have to be so strong to rip the tools from the mounts, force it through the Alu-cab aluminum panels and glass, through the fiberglass roof and glass of the gladiator, then have enough force to decapitate the passengers once inside. Not saying that can’t happen but the force it would take to do that, by that point I’m probably not going to care about the flying tools.