Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
That thing is pretty slick looking. Looks like a solid long term solution for sure, especially once the winch is in.
I love mine. It works really well.

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
Got my first replacement Fob finished. This is a remix of another design. I have yet to post my remix. I’ve added groove for a gasket which you can make with RTV and a needle applicator. The topo is from around the Rubicon trail overlaid as an SVG on the model file. The Gladiator is a low poly model. This was a major pita, mainly because Fusion 360 is such garbage. I’m working on an OBX version for the other fob. There’s a 3d printing thread here. I’m mostly post Jeep parts like this Maxtrax, Ram multitool
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/what-did-you-3d-print-today.79282/post-1315188

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4081

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Been working on the winch bumper and the DRL LEDs for the fender. Bumper is on but I have to make some changes so I don't have any pictures of the finished product. I started on the fenders last night after work. I got hit by some idiot going 60 in a 35 with no lights on at 6:30AM a couple of months ago so that is what initiated the DRLS. It broke one of my brand new wheels and and cracked the front and rear fender flares. Figured if I was going to change the flares I might as well do the lights. Got interrupted by slipping with the knife and cutting myself pretty badly.
Feel like an idiot....
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4081

P.S. Don't try to use a dull blade, you might end up in the ER for 4 hours!
Hope you recover quick.

Good job at getting that bleeding under control with what you had on hand

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
There are different kinds of dirty, my friend.
It was a nice lunch and hang out. We had some beers, a little bit of food , and chatted for about three hours. It felt like minutes.
She's something else.
I've known her for at least 15 years.
She's grown from a secretary in an office to an entrepreneur with her own dance studio, several properties, and more.
I'm really proud of her, and this get together was about making sure that she knows it!

JTGuy

First Name
Pascual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Manager
I finally put my Accutuned Fox 2.5 remote res adj rear shocks on. Added boots. About killed me. Lots of little quirks to get them on. The ride is great as I expected. One of my Fox 2.5s from the Mopar lift was leaking and blown. Less than 2 years and 10K miles.

AnthonyC

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
Lubed the brake components, new bilstein steering stabilizer, adjusted parking brake cable, wash and wax.

Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
It was a nice lunch and hang out. We had some beers, a little bit of food , and chatted for about three hours. It felt like minutes.
She's something else.
I've known her for at least 15 years.
She's grown from a secretary in an office to an entrepreneur with her own dance studio, several properties, and more.
I'm really proud of her, and this get together was about making sure that she knows it!
Sounds like an class act. We only get to know a few people of such quality in our lifetimes. Glad you had a great day.