Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
That is really sharp :beer: is it sting gray? I don't know what it is about Jeep colors but there like a three in one color, just depends on the lighting and angle.
My old one on the right is Billet Silver. The new one is Gator.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 119244258_10218661750998004_6891636090292872595_o

Last edited:

Sponsored

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
Little Details... Added the GPCA Grab handles, Water Bottle colab from Triple Aught Design and Earthwell, found just the perfect dog (@pantoneismydog) and of course picked up my Z Automotive Front Cam washer accessory ...haha
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 01
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 02
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 03
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 04
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 05
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 06

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
Made a run to Lowes......about 900 lbs of lumber , hardware and Hardie Board......didn‘t even know it back there, except for paying attention to the 12 footers hanging out! Hell, the springs barely moved!

A9028959-6AC2-463C-975D-244175995FBC.jpeg

Sponsored

H_pipe

First Name
H-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
I really need a drop in bedliner, on the way home from getting these bushes I saw a sign for free fill dirt. Would love to just throw a shovels of dirt and rocks back there and now worry about it...

IMG_4292.JPG

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Tried out my new tailgate pad and went mountain biking. I think I need to give my bike a clean. The drivetrain is as dry and California.

pad works well. Doesn’t interfere with the camera or latch.

2971B037-37DF-4677-9314-EAB938FD7971.jpeg

AE8F7E3A-0E3E-43C4-A096-ABDD2FD99F14.jpeg

43267AED-D925-4E7B-9771-0A09037DFB12.jpeg

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Tried out my new tailgate pad and went mountain biking. I think I need to give my bike a clean. The drivetrain is as dry and California.

pad works well. Doesn’t interfere with the camera or latch.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 43267AED-D925-4E7B-9771-0A09037DFB12

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 43267AED-D925-4E7B-9771-0A09037DFB12

Aren’t you afraid that’ll dent the aluminum tailgate? My bike fell 8” from the hitch carrier and put a huge dent and scratched the paint, was kind of surprised at the damage.

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
I installed the WeatherTech bed mat. I've had WeatherTech mats and cargo liners in all my vehicles so of course I wanted to try their bed liner. It was a challenge to get on the west coast. The local dealer couldn't order yet so I had to go direct and pay the shipping. When it got here it was missing a critical trim piece for the tailgate so I waited another week for that.

The install was easy and it fits like a glove. It's a little on the thin side so maybe not for everyone but it will definitely keep the bed scratch free. I just love how detailed the fit is and the fact that when it does get trashed I can toss it and get another.

The tailgate is is pretty sweet too but there's some room for improvement. The holes for the access panel screws are a little big and I can see they could tear out easily. The bottom of the gate is lacking the same kind of trim as the top and I'm a little afraid it will catch on something and rip the whole thing off at the dumps or something like that.

Overall I'm happy with it given the alternatives. Keeps things from sliding around, protects from light impacts and scratches.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 01
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 02
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 03

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 04

JeepTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I installed the WeatherTech bed mat. I've had WeatherTech mats and cargo liners in all my vehicles so of course I wanted to try their bed liner. It was a challenge to get on the west coast. The local dealer couldn't order yet so I had to go direct and pay the shipping. When it got here it was missing a critical trim piece for the tailgate so I waited another week for that.

The install was easy and it fits like a glove. It's a little on the thin side so maybe not for everyone but it will definitely keep the bed scratch free. I just love how detailed the fit is and the fact that when it does get trashed I can toss it and get another.

The tailgate is is pretty sweet too but there's some room for improvement. The holes for the access panel screws are a little big and I can see they could tear out easily. The bottom of the gate is lacking the same kind of trim as the top and I'm a little afraid it will catch on something and rip the whole thing off at the dumps or something like that.

Overall I'm happy with it given the alternatives. Keeps things from sliding around, protects from light impacts and scratches.

I am guessing you probably meant to post this in the What did you do TO your gladiator today :) However, I have this set too and to me, the design flaw is the fact that the liner has no drainage, and in fact, sits on top of the bed drain holes. Therefore, I cut holes in my liner right above the bed drain holes. Water from rain, car washes or spraying dirt out of the bed needs somewhere to drain...
Sponsored