Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Well I wanted to do my 1st trail badge this weekend at Peters Mill Run but it looks like Governor Blackface still has them shut down. I have decided instead to go swap out my buddies sport JL Front bumper with my old JT Rubicon. I'll supply the parts he will pick up the beer tab.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Well I wanted to do my 1st trail badge this weekend at Peters Mill Run but it looks like Governor Blackface still has them shut down. I have decided instead to go swap out my buddies sport JL Front bumper with my old JT Rubicon. I'll supply the parts he will pick up the beer tab.
If you want some trail time I believe Southington Off-Road is open this weekend. No badge though.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I left my Jeep outside with the top all the way off for the last 2 nights... it rained yesterday. It wasn't supposed to but we got a quick shower, nothing too severe. It was annoying because I'm waiting on my back seat covers to get in so I can install them, didn't want the bare back seats and cloth to get rained on. All in all everything was fine though. My neoprene seat covers stayed wet longer than the rears.
I did that twice in 2 days. Left the top open before bed, woke up to rain, closed it. Opened it later that day to dry and the next day. Went out with the wife's car while the jeep was still drying in the driveway, it rained hard. Next day it rained and was hot so the jeep smelled like a wet towel, then it took a few days to completely dry. Then I covered everything in mud.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Well, it's not today exactly, but finished our move to Nederland Colorado on Monday...just needed a few days to take care of other business. Three day drive from MD to CO via Chicago. DawgBox performed flawlessly but OPEC gave me a thank you letter for all the fuel I burnt through! :clap:. DawgBox was loaded to the max but was an easy driver (except out of Lincoln NE where the crosswinds resulted in me needing to keep the speed to 75mph instead of cruising about 83mph. Here's a couple of pictures of the trip.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? NowWhereDidIPutTheTable.JPG

Unloading the DOMETIC to enjoy some nice peanut chicken collard green wraps...yum!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? WillyNearStreetsboroOhio.JPEG

Is this a beauty or what?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? OnTheRoad

Man, I need to paint that ski box Gobi!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? IowaPicnic.JPG

Family bonding over lunch

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? ColoradoBoulder.JPG

Finally got all the hitchhikers off the windshield yesterday.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? NedPairing.JPG

A quick trip to the local grocery store and a friend shows up!

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

Red Hot Sloth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Heck Yeah!

how did the doors work out for you?
The doors are great, no rattles, mirrors are a nice touch too. For the price when I bought them in November when the price dropped was a no brainer. They were easy to adjust and havent needed to be readjusted. I like them. I’ve been running tops off with those doors for a few weeks now.
Ive been jonesing to run my rig like this since I bought them, when the weather finally cleared the stoke became real.

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator-Overland (Billet Silver)
Occupation
US Federal Government Sr. Manager
Rausch Creek on Sunday. Finally got it on the trails. Hurry up Saturday.

The hill was quite steep, but using the off-road speed control button made easy work of it.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 20200604_192729

What's the love like for the Rugged Ridge snorkel?

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a near perfect day!

I went over to the storage unit to take some stuff, then decided to go for a short ride. Then ended up keeping riding, hit the interstate (haven't done that since the day I brought her home), and with the lift, tires, Fox 2.0 TS stabilizer, etc... it rides and drives AMAZING! Even up to 85 MPH. The night I brought it home it was all over the damn road, like a swerving brick. It tracks straight and true, runs great, averaged 14.6 MPG @ 75 MPH (More 6 & 7 gear, hardly saw 8th) with the Freedom Panles on, windows down, AC off. Drove about 30 miles on the interstate, up to Auburn, hit up the Goo-Goo carwash since I had mud all over it from all the rain recently (I live in a very rural area, so most folks around here have mud, dirt, and gravel driveways).

Got her washed up nicely, and pulled over and decided it was such a beautiful day, that I pulled the 2 Freedom Panels off the top (first time since getting it). And drove through campus to see how much it's changed in the last year since I last drove through there for work. I went to Auburn back in 2005 for college. So, rode back home with the panels off on the interstate (about an hour drive). It averaged about 14.2 MPG interstate with the windows down, AC off, and the Freedom Panels removed. So it lost about a 1/2 a MPG from the extra wind-resistance of having just the Freedom Panels removed on the interstate at 75 MPH.

Also, while on the interstate I saw a near-perfect Pet Porter brand XL dog carrier for the back of trucks & SUV's, sitting on the side of the interstate. One of the huge ones you can fit like a Great Dane or Saint Bernard in... I saw it, slowed down & passed it, and then pulled over & backed up to it in the median. It's in REALLY good shape other than 2 small busted corners (I'm guessing from falling out of someone's vehicle). So I grabbed it, and tossed it in the bed. Got it back home safe (didn't have any tie-downs to secure it) by driving under 65 MPH. Dropped it at the storage unit, and kept riding around enjoying the day, the fresh air, and the top off. All-in-all, ended up putting about 150 miles on the Jeep.

Oh, and finally rolled over the 4th digit! Hit 1000 miles on my trip! Had to pull over on the interstate to take the picture, but it was worth the risk. :rock:

It was a good day Tater. :like:

Here she is all cleaned-up and back home...

Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Finally found some rubicon rock sliders. I wanted to cover the seam and will eventually add ace sliders so my short wife can get in easier.

C34B033C-C11D-4245-B6D7-58D398782E60.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
Cleaned her up, put my Coyote mirrors and Arc foot pegs on then took a nice long relaxing ride on a beautiful day!

12B83280-5AD3-47AC-B6FB-B625486D62F4.jpeg

4C1D4C5A-62BE-4B43-9C21-DEF38BE3AE4A.jpeg

8EFF53E9-D708-4C66-A7C2-AA8DDE22485E.jpeg

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bright White
Worked out my new MC 3.5” lift and 35”s. Headed to strawberry pass off 50 in nor cal with the intent to end the day fishing at Caples lake. 3/4 through the trail hit impassible snow bank, and had to turn around. Awesome day with family and friends!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? CDD04FE9-BA7A-4691-A107-80027028C148
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 8ED3575E-7B50-4410-A603-6A38F5D1E44E
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 1166F5D2-C9B3-4175-ACF1-97079F3D1918
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 63D41640-8038-463D-87BF-B0EDE799F7E0
Sponsored