Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
Today was the Undercover Flex bed cover, this afternoon will be vent visors and Thursday will be Mopar 2” Lift with 285/75/18 Falken Wildpeaks.

FC06BC15-A8F0-4B9B-AEA5-B8DB836EC072.jpeg

55DE9C84-8CE5-48AA-8413-7045E78CE090.jpeg

F4B1529D-5FD2-4330-BCB7-4983F9B6B3E5.jpeg

8CFE12EA-0EC2-4365-BA7F-7317C3A8E691.jpeg
Nice...I also did the flex cover and so far dry and works well.
Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the WeatherTech bed mat. I've had WeatherTech mats and cargo liners in all my vehicles so of course I wanted to try their bed liner. It was a challenge to get on the west coast. The local dealer couldn't order yet so I had to go direct and pay the shipping. When it got here it was missing a critical trim piece for the tailgate so I waited another week for that.

The install was easy and it fits like a glove. It's a little on the thin side so maybe not for everyone but it will definitely keep the bed scratch free. I just love how detailed the fit is and the fact that when it does get trashed I can toss it and get another.

The tailgate is is pretty sweet too but there's some room for improvement. The holes for the access panel screws are a little big and I can see they could tear out easily. The bottom of the gate is lacking the same kind of trim as the top and I'm a little afraid it will catch on something and rip the whole thing off at the dumps or something like that.

Overall I'm happy with it given the alternatives. Keeps things from sliding around, protects from light impacts and scratches.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg
All I see is rust potential.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Aren’t you afraid that’ll dent the aluminum tailgate? My bike fell 8” from the hitch carrier and put a huge dent and scratched the paint, was kind of surprised at the damage.
I wasn’t worried. You do have to be careful taking the bike in and out, but once it’s in place it’s fine.Long term there may be some rubbing from the fork resting against the pile pad. But I’ll put a small piece of moving blanket under the pad, for extra protection.

I don’t think the alloy is any softer than steal.

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
All I see is rust potential.
How so? I've run hard plastic liners for 30 years never had rust. Remember we don't use salt on the roads here in the west ;-) As long as you get the liner in before you get a scratch it's good.

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
I am guessing you probably meant to post this in the What did you do TO your gladiator today :) However, I have this set too and to me, the design flaw is the fact that the liner has no drainage, and in fact, sits on top of the bed drain holes. Therefore, I cut holes in my liner right above the bed drain holes. Water from rain, car washes or spraying dirt out of the bed needs somewhere to drain...
Yeah I saw that point raised in another thread. Lucky for me I live on a hill with the tailgate always downhill ;-) Like I said maybe not for everyone. Thanks for pointing out the mispost.

Sponsored

Sponsored

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Sunday at Rausch Creek. Thank you Ben and Sharon from Off Road Consulting for guiding us through some great trails!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? Jeep3wheeli

Does anyone else see something in front of the r.r. tire? Trust me, there is no damage.

Last edited:

ChicagoJeeper

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sadly put the boat away for the winter :(. Much easier than with the JK though, barely felt it back there besides the difference in acceleration.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 20200928_130229

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Tried out my new tailgate pad and went mountain biking. I think I need to give my bike a clean. The drivetrain is as dry and California.

pad works well. Doesn’t interfere with the camera or latch.

NIce bike!
Sponsored