Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Gladiator today?

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Yes, but with my luck the powder coat will peel off with it.
Just go at it slow. As mentioned maybe some heat. But I would run a piece of fishing line or piece of dental floss behind it to remove the emblem and use some adhesive/sticker remover to remove the rest of the 3m tape. It shouldn't be any different from debadging or removing an emblem from a vehicle. Good luck.
Sponsored

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, gonna take the heat gun and some floss to it.

aphillips76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL, S550 Mustang Convertible
Occupation
Geek
Took the Gladiator (along with a Rivian) to Moab. This was one of the cool little optional steps we both did. The Diesel climbed right up. We were a little more careful with the Rivian but probably didn't need to be...

Silverator

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music
Interesting hauling day with the Gladiator. I spent it catching and relocating snakes. (Bullsnakes). Caught em, threw em in an ice chest and tossed it into the back of the gladiator. Hit a dirt road a few miles down the highway and let em loose. I know, I know. Even though they fake like being a rattler, they are good snakes and actually keep the rattlesnake (and rodent) population down. But they get into the house and scare the living $#@% out of us.....so.....it's relocation for them. (RS's are not so lucky) 5 so far....and counting. It's snake season.....

Snakes1.jpg

Snakes2.jpg

Snakes3.jpg

Snakes4.jpg

Snake5.jpg

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
A little late. But I got my Frankenstein lift on over the weekend. Clayton 2.5" springs. The front are diesel. Teraflex geo brackets and reinforcing brackets. Core front track bar. Clayton rear track bar with the clearance bend. Teraflex rear track bar relocation bracket. JKS front adjustable spring seats with hydraulic bump stops. A word of caution on these. These by their selves will give you 2" of lift. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Clayton sway bar end links. Have Core front lower control arms coming to dial in the caster.

All measurements are taken at the bottom of the Rubi rail.
Before Front 16", Rear 18"
After Front 20.5", Rear 20.5".
I got more lift in the front then what I wanted. I don't want to raise the rear. Thinking of putting the Clayton Beta springs back in, and using the JKS adjusters to dial in my height.

Before:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 1683768941069

After

Jeep Gladiator What did you do WITH your Gladiator today? 1683768970542

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
A little late. But I got my Frankenstein lift on over the weekend. Clayton 2.5" springs. The front are diesel. Teraflex geo brackets and reinforcing brackets. Core front track bar. Clayton rear track bar with the clearance bend. Teraflex rear track bar relocation bracket. JKS front adjustable spring seats with hydraulic bump stops. A word of caution on these. These by their selves will give you 2" of lift. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Clayton sway bar end links. Have Core front lower control arms coming to dial in the caster.

All measurements are taken at the bottom of the Rubi rail.
Before Front 16", Rear 18"
After Front 20.5", Rear 20.5".
I got more lift in the front then what I wanted. I don't want to raise the rear. Thinking of putting the Clayton Beta springs back in, and using the JKS adjusters to dial in my height.

Before:

After

Are the Clayton sway bar links in the front heim joints? I can't tell for sure if Rock Jock or Clayton links would be equivalent to the Rock Crawler No Limit links for half price..
Icon links look to be similar, trying to see if their length could work.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Are the Clayton sway bar links in the front heim joints? I can't tell for sure if Rock Jock or Clayton links would be equivalent to the Rock Crawler No Limit links for half price..
Icon links look to be similar, trying to see if their length could work.
They are like tie rod ends on the front. But the one on the right side axle is a heim joint.
On the rear. Both frame mount is heim. Both sway bar are tie rod ends. You cut the threaded rod to whatever length you need. There is a chart that comes with it.

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link