JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
I can not get them to download with out being in file form, sorry not tech savvy enough:(

spence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
I can not get them to download with out being in file form, sorry not tech savvy enough:(
File worked fine for me, sounds great!!! Congrats!!!

Have you towed anything with it yet? Curious about the cooling engine/trans when towing. Just bought a Black Series HQ12 and looking to add more power to pull it around the country.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
File worked fine for me, sounds great!!! Congrats!!!

Have you towed anything with it yet? Curious about the cooling engine/trans when towing. Just bought a Black Series HQ12 and looking to add more power to pull it around the country.
Thank you!
Unfortunately no I have not been able to tow with it yet. Been working on the camper these last few days getting it ready, so hopefully soon.
I know I am still loving the hemi! Cruises down the highway so nice, even with a head wind and still gets a couple miles per gallon better than the V6 did.

Had some young'n with a 90's Silverado with pipes come flying by making noise. Sure got his attention when I downshifted into 2 and punched it which made the tires chirp and the V8 roar :devil:

Sponsored

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I am sorry for your loss and can't even imagine the heart ache loss from such a thing.

Really nice JT build. I am impressed. It's the motor they should have put in from the start. Gets the same MPG as a my V-6.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Nothing else new to really pass on. Gladiator is running great! No issues what's so ever, still has plenty of power for me. Hopefully I will be able to hook up to my R Pod camper here very shortly and be able to give some feedback on how it pulls. Will be going to Colorado in August, so that will really give me some idea as how it does pulling and trail running. I just can not get over how nice these Gladiators drive and perform with the Hemi, they should be coming out with them from the factory this way. Give us a choice with current motors and the Hemi, both 5.7 and 6.4. Why not, right!

Sponsored

hobbsserv

First Name
K Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon white
Occupation
Business Owner
Nothing else new to really pass on. Gladiator is running great! No issues what's so ever, still has plenty of power for me. Hopefully I will be able to hook up to my R Pod camper here very shortly and be able to give some feedback on how it pulls. Will be going to Colorado in August, so that will really give me some idea as how it does pulling and trail running. I just can not get over how nice these Gladiators drive and perform with the Hemi, they should be coming out with them from the factory this way. Give us a choice with current motors and the Hemi, both 5.7 and 6.4. Why not, right!
So if you had to do it all over again would you still go with the 5.7? What would you do different?

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
So if you had to do it all over again would you still go with the 5.7? What would you do different?
With everything as it is, yes I would definitely do the 5.7 again. Like I have said before, this Gladiator drives so nice now and has power on tap when I want it.

Now if it was not my daily driver and fuel prices were not going up plus if I had tons and 40's I would go with the 6.4, mainly because, why not!

hobbsserv

First Name
K Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon white
Occupation
Business Owner
With everything as it is, yes I would definitely do the 5.7 again. Like I have said before, this Gladiator drives so nice now and has power on tap when I want it.

Now if it was not my daily driver and fuel prices were not going up plus if I had tons and 40's I would go with the 6.4, mainly because, why not!
Thats what I am thinking. Mine is not a daily driver and I'll never go above 35"s but I agree, why not! Now to decide on who will do the install. You are obviously happy with Exodus?

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Thats what I am thinking. Mine is not a daily driver and I'll never go above 35"s but I agree, why not! Now to decide on who will do the install. You are obviously happy with Exodus?
Very happy. He answered all of my questions and I had plenty. He told me he would rather answer any and all questions and have a happy customer in the end than do an install without all the info. They genuinely care about you and what you want and keep you informed through out the process.
Sponsored