First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
So sorry for your loss. I am sure you will love the upgrade! I miss my 5.7L Grand Cherokee and sure would like that engine in my Gladiator.

Advertisement

OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Experimental Mechanic
So sorry for your loss. I am sure you will love the upgrade! I miss my 5.7L Grand Cherokee and sure would like that engine in my Gladiator.
Thank you

OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Experimental Mechanic
Well hit a little bit of a stall. AMW4x4 are out of computers! Expecting some in this Friday, 2/27. Then they will get one to my installer. So probably mid next week for the ECM then finalize. Just hoping it is still ready by this next Friday and I can go pick it up. All depends on when the ECM arrives.

shrinkhead

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Well hit a little bit of a stall. AMW4x4 are out of computers! Expecting some in this Friday, 2/27. Then they will get one to my installer. So probably mid next week for the ECM then finalize. Just hoping it is still ready by this next Friday and I can go pick it up. All depends on when the ECM arrives.
That's interesting. I hit a few days delay as well due to ECM delays. Seems to be a thing now even with production cars. I am so excited for you!!! I did some random errands today just to drive around and make some noise

Erievon

First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland/North Edition
Occupation
Banker
UPDATE!!!
Heading down to Texas this Friday to pick up the Gladiator!
Awesome, can't wait to see final pics and driving impression!!

I must have missed this thread initially, very sorry for your loss, and I can see how this would change your outlook on life. Let this build be in her honor.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Well if you need to stretch your legs or need assistance I am in the central IL region. Dont figure you'll need it , but I do have truck and trailer or even RV and trailer😁

Advertisement

Advertisement