Sponsored

A list compiled by you. The 5 most loved and hated Jeep Mods.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Agreed. but i will say in his defense there are some topics that go so in depth video is easier. If i had tried to do my ecu primer in a forum post it would have taken me an entire day instead of an hour and a half. I also think people today are more adjusting to consuming information by video than reading, so its “keeping up with the times”

Theres just a demographic out there that doesnt like being a product. Its a double edge sword to me. I like youtube for some stuff both presenting and consuming, but i refuse to support these big channels of airheads living the lavish permanent vacation lifestyle with the best parts/accessories given to them and they make money coming and going on a model that sells me/my privacy. One could argue this forum is no different. It direct ads based off cookies, provides the dopamine hit of the activity bell and email alert, etc etc. It's just the price we have to pay to an extent to have access to content.

We have them here...he mentioned a few, and there is of course my favorite- @Wizzard005 who runs mr and mrs overlander. I watched their video on their supercharger as I was researching the various blower options, and after a couple clicks on their content found myself rolling on the floor laughing. They do the YouTube free shit model, and direct people to their patreon account where she gets paid by subscribers (who I would imagine embody the "thirsty beta orbiter") to do nsfw “”modeling”” (air quotes) on camera. I would not be surprised if that alone is well into a 6 figure income. It is utterly ridiculous in my opinion, but thirsty dudes pay. Id pay money to see what her DM’s look like. It's just the way the Information Age makes money, and it does take work to put up the content. It's just the hustle of today, and they're out getting it.

The flip side is the stuff from folks like @Mac can get exhausting. You can't say a single thing positive about a product or review something without getting interrogated about who you are and where the item came from. In his defense, there's a lot of bogus "reviews" out there too, and he is providing a degree of "caveat emptor"

I don't think @Brfertig has any nefarious motives, I think he likes doing how to's and realizes he can probably side hustle a little. That doesn't bother me one bit, but just call it like it is, and he needs to be prepared that "hey forum watch my video" is going to sour some people. some of his "how to" videos are legit helpful. Shrug.

But hey. could be worse. We could be worried about where our next meal is coming from or have someone shooting at you. #FirstWorldProblems. I need to update my sig from "insta model and influencer" to "OnlyFans Content Creator"
For the record, this is the first time I have commented on a linked video, your videos are informational and useful from what I can tell, this type of stuff is about as useful as the threads about what to name you Jeep...
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
For the record, this is the first time I have commented on a linked video, your videos are informational and useful from what I can tell, this type of stuff is about as useful as the threads about what to name you Jeep...
Wait... did you NOT name your Jeep?

Reactions: Mac

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I bit, I took a look what you were talking about, so is that what people create on YouTube? Combo some sort of focused topic plus modeling of skimpy clothing? I really don't visit YouTube much at all LOL (classic music videos and DIY help videos is about it) so it felt like a weird mash-up.
Yyyyyup. There it is. My question is: are they a little weird? Is he just being a digital pimp? Or does he have zero frame control?

Id still love to see the BS that’s in her DM’s. I can only imagine what that wasteland looks like.

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Get rid of the wife and keep the Jeep... and the dog
Workin on it Believe Me-The Jeep and Dogs are a Given to Keep-Wife has been gone awhile-Just gettin Greedy!

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
The OP is a true Jeeper who enjoys his Jeep hobby and has made many videos that I have watched and found helpful or gotten ideas from. I watch a ton of YT Jeep vids. I don't see a need to discredit a fellow enthusiast who enjoys making video content as part of his Jeep hobby. Check out his channel and the number of subscribers - he is starting out and making only pennies on his vids so far. Can't he try to promote his channel without people thinking badly for it? If a form member doesn't like watching vids or specifically his topics, he can just move on to the next thread. Let's preserve this space on the internet as a fun place for us all to hang out and interact and not snipe at each other. The guy is doing absolutely nothing wrong and is helping fellow Jeep enthusiasts by sharing his experiences.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I laughed and nodded in agreement.
For the record, I like the OPs vids in general. the guy has a ton of knowledge and takes the time to document his work for the benefit of others. If he can parlay that into a few bucks or some discounted parts I am 100% ok with it.
I would bet the OP has done more personal wrenching on his JT than his 5 biggest detractors combined.
Maybe he’ll do a video listing them! Ha!

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I like tewltalks vids. I really like jk gear and gadget and Jeep gear and gadgets, the story till now, [Banned Site], and trail recon. But I HATE lite brite and mr and mrs overlander. Both channels give me a headache. I really enjoy tfl too

Last edited:

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Dudes, OP lives in Guam...ever been to Guam? Never been there but know people that were stationed there...there is nothing to do. So he made a video, who cares why he did it or if you like it or not. His 5th point sums it up. Everyone is so uptight and thinks their respective opinion actually means something when in actuality our opinions mean absolutely nothing to 7 billion plus people on this earth.
I was stationed there three years and there is plenty to do. The people that told you that are boring

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I was stationed there three years and there is plenty to do. The people that told you that are boring
Lol really? I heard the opposite from 4 others that were there too. 2 married, 2 single.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I like tewltalks vids. I really like jk gear and gadget and Jeep gear and gadgets, the story till now, [Banned Site], and trail recon. But I HATE lite brite and mr and mrs overlander. Both channels give me a headache. I really enjoy tfl too
What is “banned site”...? Tfl makes me vomit.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
This shit. Goodness. The THIRST of the beta male🤮

Do. Not. Be. These. Guys. Your attention has no value when you give it away for free. Make a woman earn it.

619C7EF9-0620-4A01-BF14-2F7ED1618EF2.png
647750D3-A285-4CB2-8A62-0F1FEE192BCE.png
1A012744-F8D5-4821-AAA6-0C0F97311891.png
95297AEA-5CDD-47D5-B568-1EE0A3F76DA0.png
03FA70E4-7A7A-42A7-B514-D04CE4AC60C2.png

@Brfertig let’s take tewl talk to Only Fans where the real money is. You do the how to’s, Ill be the honey trap

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
@KurtP WTF is this cuck stuff above me?
@Wizzard005 ’s channel “Mr. and Mrs. Overland”

“”Overland”” air quotes. Overland.