First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Self Employed
Got my lift Installed this week, haven’t bought the geo brackets yet or lower control arms as I got a little tight after making my first payment haha 😂 still debating on which route to go with but I know I need to save up and fast as the ride feels less planted now that it went up in height.

I’m leaning towards the geometry brackets as I want to keep it as simple as possible.
My future wheeling adventure plans would be light trails not really interested in rock crawling.

Any pointers?

0EB07C4D-4C0C-4A87-A1E0-A5EA02624C8F.jpeg

855B4AC6-95F7-47E2-AD60-E6AC4DF5F4EB.jpeg

E8302B19-7D7B-440C-8269-D703045E6CF2.jpeg

91429976-22C5-4E55-B5EC-84BC1AB74CC7.jpeg
Sponsored

Bigalh79

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel, currently shopping for a Jeep Gladiator
Got my lift Installed this week, haven’t bought the geo brackets yet or lower control arms as I got a little tight after making my first payment haha 😂 still debating on which route to go with but I know I need to save up and fast as the ride feels less planted now that it went up in height.

I’m leaning towards the geometry brackets as I want to keep it as simple as possible.
My future wheeling adventure plans would be light trails not really interested in rock crawling.

Any pointers?

Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator FF574449-C050-4737-BC69-D32D6D559AA8

Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator FF574449-C050-4737-BC69-D32D6D559AA8

I'm getting ready to order a Mojave,I was going to go with sting gray but after seeing yours in red I think it changed my mind. I had a Red wrangler but wasn't sure about the gladiator.

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

Any pointers?

I think you answered your own question. Go with the geo brackets. I recommend the Ranch ok and AEV brackets. Save some money and get the Rancho over the AEV ones...they are stout, fully welded one piece units like AEV.

Cheers

Sponsored

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
I put some JKS brackets on my 4 inch lifted JKUR and it made a huge difference in the ride. Much better. The problem is they drag on the speed bumps at the mall,,, LOL. Look at the JKS as they are really top quality. With any lift under 3 inches I would go with the adj arms for a better caster angle.

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave, '91 YJ Wrangler, '17 Ram 3500 CTD
Occupation
DoD Contractor
I confuse. Haha - if you are just doing the AEV spacer lift, do you or do you not need the geo brackets? Seems to be no consensus.
A friend and I did the install in Feb along with the wheels/tires. I drove it that way to see how it felt during various conditions before I decided which option(s) if any, I wanted to do.

I decided to install the front Mopar LCA's and they made a significant difference in the way it drives as I suspected they would. This is on my '21 Mojave.

Please take into account I built custom high end Jeeps for a number of decades.

Installing both of the front Mopar LCA's took a total of ~25 minutes to do including torquing them to spec. There are no length adjustments whatsoever & are very inexpensive at ~$62 + shipping. That 1/4" gain in length works excellent to correct castor.

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Any pointers?
If you're not familiar with caster or why it's important, think of a bicycle. You know how of you push a bike down a hill it will stay upright (excluding any bumps)? That's because bicycle wheels are mounted with caster. The effect of turning the handlebars actually lifts the bike up in the air, which means the weight of the bike and rider naturally force the wheel to straighten out.
Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator bike

Cars operate the same way. Every stock car has a caster angle on the front wheels, and the amount of that caster angle influences how quickly the steering wheel wants to return to dead center when you left go after a turn. You don't turn your wheel back to neutral, you just let go. Caster is what makes that possible.

Too much caster, and turning in becomes a chore. Too little caster, and the wheel don't naturally want to stay as straight.

So when you lift with spacers, you're removing some of the caster. This makes the weight the car uses to keep the front wheels facing forward less effective, and as a result, you'll notice a lot more wander.

I would not do the AEV spacer lift without the geo bracket unless you really enjoy doing a lot of steering to keep yrou truck straight. Had that experience on my 74 gran torino (steering rack looseness, not a caster issue) and i've learned I hate a wandering wheel.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
A friend and I did the install in Feb along with the wheels/tires. I drove it that way to see how it felt during various conditions before I decided which option(s) if any, I wanted to do.

I decided to install the front Mopar LCA's and they made a significant difference in the way it drives as I suspected they would. This is on my '21 Mojave.

Please take into account I built custom high end Jeeps for a number of decades.

Installing both of the front Mopar LCA's took a total of ~25 minutes to do including torquing them to spec. There are no length adjustments whatsoever & are very inexpensive at ~$62 + shipping. That 1/4" gain in length works excellent to correct castor.

Wondering if installing the Mopar LCA’s on a stock height Mojave would help with all the wonder I have? If there is any cross wind, it looks like I’m a drunk driving down the road. My buddy has a Rubi with the Mopar lift and his drive a lot tighter, I know his springs are a little stiffer. Been wondering if the Mopar lift springs would work on a Mojave, if so would it actually be a 1 inch lift over what the Mojave has in now. Also would the factory Fox’s have enough travel if it is only 1 inch over factory?

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Any pointers?
Install a set of Metalcloak reinforcement brackets as preventative maintenance.
The used lift I put on had the previous owner’s stock sway link nut stuck on after it had ripped out of the stock bracket.
https://metalcloak.com/jt-gladiator-rear-sway-bar-reinforcement-bracket.html
Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator AEDF8F07-CA68-4A21-8524-66BF60181C5F

johnny jalopy

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep Gladiator Mojave, 66 volksrod, 51 chev
Occupation
freelance automotive artist/designer retail manager
what Geo Brackets are you guys going with? I see AEV makes one but double price of others. just thought I would ask.

OP
OP
Mac

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I have used Rancho on other Jeeps, they worked well and the finish held up on them.

johnny jalopy

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep Gladiator Mojave, 66 volksrod, 51 chev
Occupation
freelance automotive artist/designer retail manager
I have used Rancho on other Jeeps, they worked well and the finish held up on them.
thanks for feed back, I just ordered same