First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Firefighter
So for you guys with the 2” Mojave lift that had your geo brackets at the lowest setting and were in the 4.5 degree caster range, and we’re going to try the middle setting, did that put you where we want to be? Are most people running the middle setting at that 6.2-6.7 degree range?

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Just finished mine
37s with 2” AEV spacer lift

A27DB2F7-023D-4721-8218-20DB9792DC3D.jpeg
Holy hell that’s so good. What is your height to the top of the hardtop with this setup?! I’m guessing it’s about 4.5” of lift so around 77”?

Last edited:

LostAggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
So for you guys with the 2” Mojave lift that had your geo brackets at the lowest setting and were in the 4.5 degree caster range, and we’re going to try the middle setting, did that put you where we want to be? Are most people running the middle setting at that 6.2-6.7 degree range?
Interested also…

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Mine is set at the lowest with a caster at 4.8. I feel like it handles fine. Not sure what I’d gain by making the adjustment and achieving higher caster.

Sponsored

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
I was told there is no need for an adjustable track bar. On the Geo bracket subject, most forget that the Mojave is lifted from the factory approximately 1” so add the AEV 2” and you have a total of 3”. That’s what the middle setting calls for. Like I said, mine is at the lowest setting and it tracks fine at. 4.8 caster.

LostAggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
I was told there is no need for an adjustable track bar. On the Geo bracket subject, most forget that the Mojave is lifted from the factory approximately 1” so add the AEV 2” and you have a total of 3”. That’s what the middle setting calls for. Like I said, mine is at the lowest setting and it tracks fine at. 4.8 caster.
I already have the Steer Smarts Yeti front track bar from JL I had but was wondering about rear.

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
I already have the Steer Smarts Yeti front track bar from JL I had but was wondering about rear.
If you want to measure down to a nats ass, get an adjustable rear track bar. The guy that installed my kit said it was not necessary with a 2” added lift.

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Mine is set at the lowest with a caster at 4.8. I feel like it handles fine. Not sure what I’d gain by making the adjustment and achieving higher caster.
Higher caster would get better return to center, less wandering and a bit more steering effort (good thing in my book). I have the geo brackets but not yet installed them. My steering did get a bit lighter but still drives pretty good. I want to get my caster between 6-6.5 and I bet it will drive better than stock.

Cheers

Sponsored

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Higher caster would get better return to center, less wandering and a bit more steering effort (good thing in my book). I have the geo brackets but not yet installed them. My steering did get a bit lighter but still drives pretty good. I want to get my caster between 6-6.5 and I bet it will drive better than stock.

Cheers
I would definitely have it set at the middle setting then.

Shahzeb719

First Name
Shahzeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE, 2022 JT Mojave
Got my AEV kit for the Mojave from quadratec and the Mopar LCAs. Will be installing Friday. Hopefully I won’t need to spend the extra money on the geo brackets. After install would you guys recommend a alignment or just leave it be after install?
Sponsored