Sponsored

Mtuck

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Just placed my order. Let’s see how quickly they show up.
Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
You didn’t need wheel spacers for the 37s?
The Mopar arms bend inward and can clear with more backspace than some aftermarket control arms. The bushings just don’t flex as much as most of those aftermarket ones.

ranger5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave, 37" KO2s, AEV 2" lift, Tazer
Installed my AEV spacer lift and geometry brackets on my Mojave. Took waaay longer than I planned for. However, now that it’s on,it rides great. Feels like stock, just with added height.

Great product, but definitely a pain to install.

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
Mine is being installed today. I'm trying the mopar LCA's just to see if I notice a difference in ride. If I don't like it I will add the drop brackets.

Hank

Jonesy22

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Occupation
Police
Anyone experience noise after having yours installed?

Sponsored

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
I just had mine installed today. I have not heard any noise from mine yet. I also did the Mopar lower control arms and did not notice any wandering or steering issues. I did not install the geo brackets and so far I don't intend on installing them. Larger tires will be on the way soon.

Hank

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
The brackets are the most important piece for a good factory ride. But if you can, I would install the adjustable front track bar and a steering stabalizer (Fox or Teraflex) while your under there working. Another very very important factor is to have the caster set to as close to 6.0 as you can when you have it alligned. Can't stess enough how important that is (ask how I know!!) ....

BTW.....I know it's overkill to some, but this is what I did, in the order of importance in IMO...
1) AEV 2" lift kit
2)Geometry Correction brackets
3) Steering stabilizer
4) Track bar
5) Synergy steering kit
6) Hellwig rear sway bar
7) control arms (similar function as brackets)
8)rear track bar...
etc,,,,,
6) Hellwig rear sway bar
The brackets are the most important piece for a good factory ride. But if you can, I would install the adjustable front track bar and a steering stabalizer (Fox or Teraflex) while your under there working. Another very very important factor is to have the caster set to as close to 6.0 as you can when you have it alligned. Can't stess enough how important that is (ask how I know!!) ....

BTW.....I know it's overkill to some, but this is what I did, in the order of importance in IMO...
1) AEV 2" lift kit
2)Geometry Correction brackets
3) Steering stabilizer
4) Track bar
5) Synergy steering kit
6) Hellwig rear sway bar
7) control arms (similar function as brackets)
8)rear track bar...
etc,,,,,
6) Hellwig rear sway bar???

Question -Hellwig rear sway bar - where from, how much and what do you think/feel it did for your ride quality?

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave, '91 YJ Wrangler, '17 Ram 3500 CTD
Occupation
DoD Contractor
I spoke to a couple AEV vendors over the last three weeks and cruised several websites. Nobody seems to have the Mojave kit in stock that I have seen. One vendor mentioned getting some in within a day or so & that he *might* have a few that weren't spoken for. He had several pre-orders already spoken for coming in. He mentioned contacting me if he has any available, but I have not heard back.

Has anybody seen where these are currently in stock with the ProCal?

Also, after speaking with one vendor, he mentioned the non-Mojave version will fit fine if you drill-out the lower shock bolt holes. Can anybody confirm this that has done it or has a friend who has. Any drawbacks?

Thanks in advance.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I just called AEV and was told they have 100 Mohave spacer kits in inventory. You need to call though since the site hasn’t been updated. I think he said $479 because the Procal is not included at this time. Maybe by the end of the year. Anyway, hope this helps.
248-926-0256

https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/mojave-spacer-lift/

Reactions: Mac

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave, '91 YJ Wrangler, '17 Ram 3500 CTD
Occupation
DoD Contractor
Thanks for the heads-up.

Sponsored

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Construction

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 1991 Toyota Hilux
Occupation
Electrician
I inquired about this some posts back and no one got back to me. I’m getting a little here and there from the front driver side only, when going slower over small bumps in the road. A squeak/creaking sound coming from what I believe is the spacer and coil spring contact. It’s weird because it doesn’t happen over bigger bumps or at higher speeds. And not all the time. i was debating taking it apart to investigate. I torqued everything to spec on the ground with full weight on the wheels per instructions. I’m guessing it’s the coil on the spacer contact I don’t see what else it would be. I suspect it’s because the lift caused the track bar angle to pull the entire front axle a smidge towards the driver side so that little pressure on the coil is causing the squeak/creak sound. Not sure how bad yours is but mine Is not bad but Slight OCD would rather it not be there lol if it’s normal then it is what it is I can live with it.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I’ve
I inquired about this some posts back and no one got back to me. I’m getting a little here and there from the front driver side only, when going slower over small bumps in the road. A squeak/creaking sound coming from what I believe is the spacer and coil spring contact. It’s weird because it doesn’t happen over bigger bumps or at higher speeds. And not all the time. i was debating taking it apart to investigate. I torqued everything to spec on the ground with full weight on the wheels per instructions. I’m guessing it’s the coil on the spacer contact I don’t see what else it would be. I suspect it’s because the lift caused the track bar angle to pull the entire front axle a smidge towards the driver side so that little pressure on the coil is causing the squeak/creak sound. Not sure how bad yours is but mine Is not bad but Slight OCD would rather it not be there lol if it’s normal then it is what it is I can live with it.
I just noticed some squeaking/creaking exactly the same as you’ve noticed. The lift has been on over 6 months, but I just noticed it.

MOJAVEC22

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave 1991 Toyota Hilux
Occupation
Electrician
I’ve

I just noticed some squeaking/creaking exactly the same as you’ve noticed. The lift has been on over 6 months, but I just noticed it.
I guess we can call it normal for now. I can see both springs bowing slightly towards the driver side. Clean powder coat vs polyurethane I’m assuming is the culprit. Adjustable track bar to recenter axle would probably fix it? it’s not that serious for me to do that right now.
Sponsored