Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Anyone know whether this kit is available without the AEV Procal Snap? I don't need a $150 module inflating the price when I have a Tazer.

Cheers
Sponsored

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know whether this kit is available without the AEV Procal Snap? I don't need a $150 module inflating the price when I have a Tazer.

Cheers
I called AEV before purchasing mine and they said. "NO, you can just sell it" .....Sux that they force us to buy something we don't need...

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I sold my ProCal out of my kit for $75.

clickb8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I have the kit on order along with the geometry correction brackets. Is there anything else I should be installing at the same time? Adjustable front trackbar?

Sponsored

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
I have the kit on order along with the geometry correction brackets. Is there anything else I should be installing at the same time? Adjustable front trackbar?
The brackets are the most important piece for a good factory ride. But if you can, I would install the adjustable front track bar and a steering stabalizer (Fox or Teraflex) while your under there working. Another very very important factor is to have the caster set to as close to 6.0 as you can when you have it alligned. Can't stess enough how important that is (ask how I know!!) ....

BTW.....I know it's overkill to some, but this is what I did, in the order of importance in IMO...
1) AEV 2" lift kit
2)Geometry Correction brackets
3) Steering stabilizer
4) Track bar
5) Synergy steering kit
6) Hellwig rear sway bar
7) control arms (similar function as brackets)
8)rear track bar...
etc,,,,,

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
The brackets are the most important piece for a good factory ride. But if you can, I would install the adjustable front track bar and a steering stabalizer (Fox or Teraflex) while your under there working. Another very very important factor is to have the caster set to as close to 6.0 as you can when you have it alligned. Can't stess enough how important that is (ask how I know!!) ....

BTW.....I know it's overkill to some, but this is what I did, in the order of importance in IMO...
1) AEV 2" lift kit
3) Steering stabilizer
4) Track bar
5) Synergy steering kit
6) Hellwig rear sway bar
8)rear track bar...
etc,,,,,
I bought the AEV lift kit and Fox stabilizer bar for my Mojave, is the geo brackets THAT important right away on 35s?

What was your experience?

OP
OP
Mac

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow

1) AEV 2" lift kit
3) Steering stabilizer
4) Track bar
5) Synergy steering kit
6) Hellwig rear sway bar
8)rear track bar...
etc,,,,,
If you put the brackets in with stock control arms there is no adjustment for caster, an alignment is a not needed just recenter the steering wheel.
what benefit is the front track bar other than just visually centering the front axle? From a driving perspective it does nothing.

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the AEV lift kit and Fox stabilizer bar for my Mojave, is the geo brackets THAT important right away on 35s?

What was your experience?
Honestly, I had the brackets installed at the same time as the lift. So I can't say 100 percent.. But the brackets do correct the geometry back to the factory mojave ride which was super important to ME. Based on those facts and the way my jeep currently drives/rides, as well as the opinion of several other MUCH more knowledagable and experienced guys on here I would say they are important....Of course you can always add them later too!

There was a guy on here named KurtP that is super knowledgeable about suspension etc......so you can search the forum for his post for better technical reason...My opinion is based on "seat of the pants" knowledge..LOL...drives exactly the same as the day I bought it.....

EDIT: Clv22p gave you a great answer !!!

Last edited:

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I did not do it at the same time the lift went on. It made a huge difference once I did the geo brackets. Less wander, less brake dive, and caster was brought into a better range.

Sponsored

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
If you put the brackets in with stock control arms there is no adjustment for caster, an alignment is a not needed just recenter the steering wheel.
what benefit is the front track bar other than just visually centering the front axle? From a driving perspective it does nothing.

Right.....if you don't do the brackets or control arms you don't need it aligned. I neglected to mention that!

I'm not a Jeep technical guru...Just giving the guy a list of what I did to my jeep as the poster requested....Spend 60K on the jeep so why not spend another $250 to center the axle while he's under there working on it anyway. Adjustable front trackbar is included in all the higher end kits so there must be some value there. Right?..Just my opinion...

Last edited:

Loujz

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
You will need a torque wrench that can torque to 190ft lbs for the lower control arms.

clickb8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Anyone have more pictures of the AEV Mojave? It seems like I only ever seen AEV Rubicons?

AEV-Jeep-Gladiator-Mojave-Space-Lift-Kit.jpg

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Just picked mine up from the installer. I had it installed because I wanted a receipt to avoid any potential warranty issues. Probably a waste of money but my local dealership sucks and I donā€™t want to give them any reason to hassle me. Anyways AEV Mojave kit with Geo correction brackets. Drives like stock and looks good. The installer acted like it was the hardest kit ever to install. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøAt any rate they were thorough and thatā€™s all that matters. Alignment came back good although the caster is a bit lower than I wanted at 4.7. Donā€™t notice any issues with drive ability yet but I will keep an eye on that. I highly recommend this lift for Mojave owners if you donā€™t want to go nuts on buying tons of suspension parts. Not to say I wonā€™t do that in the future. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

17D81945-698D-4D77-A489-4D35E8BDC68F.jpeg

8713A194-5C62-4C57-8EB6-3A7159D8F5AA.jpeg

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Just picked mine up from the installer. I had it installed because I wanted a receipt to avoid any potential warranty issues. Probably a waste of money but my local dealership sucks and I donā€™t want to give them any reason to hassle me. Anyways AEV Mojave kit with Geo correction brackets. Drives like stock and looks good. The installer acted like it was the hardest kit ever to install. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøAt any rate they were thorough and thatā€™s all that matters. Alignment came back good although the caster is a bit lower than I wanted at 4.7. Donā€™t notice any issues with drive ability yet but I will keep an eye on that. I highly recommend this lift for Mojave owners if you donā€™t want to go nuts on buying tons of suspension parts. Not to say I wonā€™t do that in the future. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator 8713A194-5C62-4C57-8EB6-3A7159D8F5AA

Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator 8713A194-5C62-4C57-8EB6-3A7159D8F5AA
I think the instructions for the AEV geo relocation brackets should be updated to say on Mojaveā€™s to use the 3inch holes instead of the 2 inch as the Mojave is already 1 inch higher. I also used the 2 inch and have the same caster as you. Iā€™m going to flip the washers to the 2.5 -3ā€ holes and have my alignment rechecked.
Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave Gladiator 225089E5-74AB-48FD-B956-8FC6D66B087F
Sponsored