Sponsored

Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper)

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Well, could be no updates means no changes. No use posting every week "still on track" although it would feel good.
It is only the 10th, so I'll try to resist thinking the worst.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
There is a delay with the IC chips that are used on these lights. This is due to a global chip shortage. We are working now to find out how long the chips are delayed to determine a new ship date. We are estimating a 15-25 day delay but will have info soon and will be sure keep you all posted.

We truly appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for this delay!

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for letting us know. If they're anything like the SideTrack LEDs, they'll be worth the wait.

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
There is a delay with the IC chips that are used on these lights. This is due to a global chip shortage. We are working now to find out how long the chips are delayed to determine a new ship date. We are estimating a 15-25 day delay but will have info soon and will be sure keep you all posted.

We truly appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for this delay!
Thanks for the update, Oracle. Totally understandable these days.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
@ORACLElights How about an Amber lens option? I would like a set of these to wire directly to my aux switches and use them as rear facing trail lights.

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
@ORACLElights How about an Amber lens option? I would like a set of these to wire directly to my aux switches and use them as rear facing trail lights.
I asked about that with maybe a strobe in it. To use as chase lights or extra emergency lights if you break down on the side of the road. They said that it may be an option later. If so, I will sell my white ones and get amber. 👍🏻

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm curious at what point does everyone get a refund? I got in on the original group buy with an order date of March 6th. We are over 2 months and 2 delays at this point. Not saying I want a refund right now but who's to say this chip nonsense gets worked out anytime soon?

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious at what point does everyone get a refund? I got in on the original group buy with an order date of March 6th. We are over 2 months and 2 delays at this point. Not saying I want a refund right now but who's to say this chip nonsense gets worked out anytime soon?
Everyone only gets a refund if Oracle is unable to deliver the product. If you want a refund, I'm sure Oracle would be willing to accommodate you. I waited four months for a RSI SmartCap.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I ordered a set last week. They informed me this week that it was a preorder item and would start shipping 5/12…..looks like they’re behind. They did the same thing with the JL lights, shipping them 2-3wks after the target date.
Sponsored