Sponsored

Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)?

Geowar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT sport S max tow
Factory tires and wheels, no lift, on my sport s max tow. Will Mud flaps (don't like the look) protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud? I'm tired of wiping my left hand on my freshly washed levis most every time i enter my Jt.
Sponsored

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Yes!

OP
OP

Geowar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT sport S max tow
I have the Rokblokz brand and love the heck out of them, 21 Max Tow. They are removable with some thumbscrews. Keeps all the crap off the doors
What size Rokblokz are you wearing? XL/originals I think i could live with. Looks like regular/originals won't do the job. And no way would I mount the XL/longs, to big.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I had XL/original but didn’t like how they stuck out with OEM tires so I switched to regular/original and they still do the job. XL’s block more though, especially rocks.
Jeep Gladiator Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)? 0F5F6351-06DB-4B37-A614-D421974BB032

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I have Rokblokz on my Willys and they help a lot. My only issue is the cut out for the rock rails. Idk if it's just not big enough or what but rubbed the finish off of them and now they are rusting around the mud flaps. If you don't have rock rails it shouldn't be an issue.

Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
Yup, Learned with the Wrangler what a difference they make.
I have Mopar knock offs on the Wrangler and Weathertechs on the Gladiator because it has rock rails.

Jeep Gladiator Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)? 20210514_183135

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
What size Rokblokz are you wearing? XL/originals I think i could live with. Looks like regular/originals won't do the job. And no way would I mount the XL/longs, to big.
I have a set of each, xl long and reg ones for summer. The xl's definitely block all the winter stuff, the summer ones are more for rainy days than anything

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
I first had the Regular/Long RokBlokz, but I wanted a bit more width due to the wider track of the Mojave. So I 'upgraded' to the XL/Long RokBlokz, but I trimmed both the width and length. They ended up a little wider than the Regular/Long, but the same length as the Regular/Long. And, as a bonus, I no longer have that horrible looking RB logo on the flaps.

My door handles stay nice & clean.

Jeep Gladiator Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)? 1678111794353

Jeep Gladiator Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)? 1678111811192

Jeep Gladiator Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)? 1678111824657

Jeep Gladiator Do mud flaps make a difference (protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud)? 1678111837040

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Factory tires and wheels, no lift, on my sport s max tow. Will Mud flaps (don't like the look) protect my driver's door handle from road grit/mud? I'm tired of wiping my left hand on my freshly washed levis most every time i enter my Jt.
Or the overland side steps help to block a lot.

Medical_Bartender

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Willys, 2015 JK Willys, 2001 Ram 2500
Occupation
Active Duty
Thinking this might be my next mod. I personally hate the way they look, but the benefits outweigh the ugliness for the winter months.
Sponsored