Flush Mount Tail Lights

Riot_JT

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I will add I did the install and I am having the bulb out warning and hyperflash for blinker indicator. Factory LED 2021 Gladiator, I also have a tazer and have tried setting to halogen and back to LED but this had no effect.
Sponsored

First Name
Dewayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Operations Mgr
installed lights on 2020 Overland non LED and haven’t had an issue thus far. Been install a little over a week. No taser.

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Audi E-tron BMWi3s Mini One Cabrio
Occupation
Entrepeneur
Hi, I am Hans Tadema from the Netherlands. I received my Oracle Flush Mount Tail Lights yesterday and installed them immediately. My Gladiator is a 2020 Rubicon with full LED. Installation was a piece of cake. However: when I start the engine (and also sometimes during the ride), I get the warning that my turn signal is not working. The blinker on the dash is flashing rapidly. It still looks like the actual turn signal is operating properly … But for somebody who’s a little bit autistic, dashboard warning lights and error codes are horror …

A598F198-CB49-4339-BF27-73FD847C9FE5.jpeg

McCLoude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 WK2 TH
Installed last night. Honestly, the worst part was disconnecting the original tail light harness. Blinkers sound faster in the cabin, but appear to blink the same speed on on outside.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights oraclejtbackend

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Is it possible the harnesses are plugged in backwards

Sponsored

Bookem.Dano.Bookem

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North, Ducati Scrambler
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Installed today, non led, no warning lights or dash problems. However reverse lights turn off and on. And idea how to address this?

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights PXL_20211024_193534853~2

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Installed last night. Honestly, the worst part was disconnecting the original tail light harness. Blinkers sound faster in the cabin, but appear to blink the same speed on on outside.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights PXL_20211024_193534853~2
How are your bumper lights wired? Direct wired or did you use plug and play harness?

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
My 2021 Mojave with halogen headlights and factory LED taillights, also has the rapid indicator flash for turn signals, have had three messages about burned out tail light in 270 miles once each time I drove and not right away, reverse lights are working but I have not sat and had them on long. I really, really like the lights and can deal with rapid turn signal indicator, and even the tail light out message once in awhile is ok, as long as reverse lights keep working , I guess I am good. I am not wanting to buy a J-scan although there was a report of that not fixing the problem either. We’ll see…..Jack

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
My 2021 Mohave with halogen headlights and factory LED taillights, also has the rapid indicator flash for turn signals, have had three nessages about burned out tail light in 270 miles once each time I drove and not right away, reverse lights are working but I have not sat and had them on long. I really, really like the lights and can deal with rapid turn signal indicator, and even the tail light out message once in awhile is ok, as long as reverse lights keep working , I guess I am good. I am not wanting to buy a J-scan although there was a report of that not fixing the problem either. We’ll see…..Jack
I know people with Tazer and Flashcal have reported not having success, but don’t recall that with anyone who has switched all 4 settings with JScan. How did you get factory halogen headlights with factory LED tail lights? I thought the LED package replaced all halogen lights with LED…

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I know people with Tazer and Flashcal have reported not having success, but don’t recall that with anyone who has switched all 4 settings with JScan. How did you get factory halogen headlights with factory LED tail lights? I thought the LED package replaced all halogen lights with LED…
I think you can get the blind spot detection on a non LED JT. Pretty sure only LED taillights have the blind spot sensors.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Just stripped the nut clip trying to readjust the fitment based on the oracle guidance.
No way, no how. The form just isn't there. A heat gun might help to form it. Currently not worth the effort for me.

The nut clips seem a lot softer than the factory ones.

And the tabs that holds the nut clips are also softer than factory to the point where they appear to be slightly deformed.

I put a wad of steel stick behind there to reinforce the stripped nut clip.

Calling it a day and moving forward.
Sponsored

Last edited: