Sponsored

Flush Mount Tail Lights

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I can see those being right up people's alley, but not for me. It's a bit "much", but my taste is more conservative. The angry grille crowd will love it.
Sponsored

storrico

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Any work yet on accessories that can be installed in the dead space of the taillights for people that don't have the sensors on their jeep?

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I originally thought it would look good. It might just be the thickness from the CAD design that throws it off. I like the straight lines on the Classic but I also like the Sport. Would these only be 3rd brake light or would they also be turn signal and running light? If it ends up being sleek and not sticking out what looks like a inch or 2 in the pictures then I might consider it.

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I love it. Classic for me, please, as I already have my tailgate wrapped and Hauk lettering, which I think it would surround perfectly. Please keep us updated.
Edit: I just took another look at the Classic style, and I just noticed that it appears to be one big piece that covers the inlaid portion of the tailgate. Maybe my lettering will come off and be able to be placed on top of the light assembly...?

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I think you should start a new thread as this will get lost.

The camara space looks bad like a section is out at night, the sport although creative will cost you a lot of buyers that like their factory Jeep logo or custom work. You can't have both so toss A and B, how about C, keep the top line of lights and totally lose the bottom and in it's place either have a verticle section tying into the open end of the tail lights on each end, or perhaps turn down at a forty five degree angle six inces in and run to the bottom of tail light to tie it all together and retain guys like me that like Jeep on the tailgate, and that nut case bunch of guys bent on Gladiator. I'm thinking increased sales to old and young male and female, increased margins, and for the love of God, don't commit on a ship date or take anyone's money until you are ready to really commit.
As for the tail lights ship'em when ya get'em, they are just lights, no worries.....Jack

Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
@Oracle Designs

I have the taillights on pre-order but am not in the market for the tailgate light. Though I'm not a real fan of either breaking up the light around the camera just looks incomplete.

I am hoping you will develop a turn signal/DRL LED that can drop in in place of the sport halogen turn signal/marker lights. Since I have a Sport S w/out max tow there is not a great LED option for me. It would be cool if you came out with a complete housing replacement that matches your headlights and fog lights (both of which I have on my JT). Would be awesome to complete the look with all one brand/style LED

If a new new thread is appropriate to gauge interest I wouldn't mind creating one.

JT smokys 2.jpg

Gimli9130

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Field Service Engineer
Prefer the look of the sport; looks mighty similar to Dodge’s racetrack lights. The broken line on the classic unfortunately ruins it for me.

Glad_Sconnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I am hoping you will develop a turn signal/DRL LED that can drop in in place of the sport halogen turn signal/marker lights. Since I have a Sport S w/out max tow there is not a great LED option for me. It would be cool if you came out with a complete housing replacement that matches your headlights and fog lights (both of which I have on my JT). Would be awesome to complete the look with all one brand/style LED

Might not hurt to take a look at these as an option, see if they do what you're looking for and/or fit your vehicle...just a thought!

Morimoto XB Turn

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Neither one of those do anything for me and I wouldn't take one for free. I feel the same way about angry eye grills; I'm kind of a purist that way. But from a design standpoint the Sport looks like its trying too hard to imitate Dodge and the break in the Classic for the back up camera looks terrible.
Sponsored