First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
It looks like Gupton is the place to order, anyone from CA order a diesel from there, are they coming 50 state legal or is that an option I need to ask for? Seems a 2000 mile road trip is in order…. What’s the pricing before TTL your getting for a Rubi Diesel, I’m not following on the % discounts below invoice, is that the same as MSRP?
if you’re doing a diesel into CA it will have to be weighed in CA, smogged and there’s gonna be an additional $700 fee. For a diesel in socal I’d seek out the one that does 5% off invoice in here. Way less hassle and barely more expensive
Sponsored

Jfondren3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Audi Q3
From initial email expressing intent to order, how long has it taken to get a reply back from Daniel or Renee? Otherwise, is there a better way to contact them? Emailed on Friday but haven’t gotten anything. Maybe my email went to the junk folder…

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
From initial email expressing intent to order, how long has it taken to get a reply back from Daniel or Renee? Otherwise, is there a better way to contact them? Emailed on Friday but haven’t gotten anything. Maybe my email went to the junk folder…
Junk is possible - use an email that sounds legit, but I saw someone else on here post last week and say that a lot of them were out sick at that time. That may be what's going on. I emailed Daniel a question a few days ago and haven't heard anything so I think they're just backlogged in general.

Edit: it was 3 days from contact to confirmed order for me.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I think someone said a scatter of their employees went home sick recently so they could have gotten hit by COVID. Super small operation so I'd give it a week from your first email.

Jfondren3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Audi Q3
Thanks for the fast reply. I’ll give it a week and then try again. I should be patient since I already have a gladiator, but I’m ready to order my dream gladiator!

Sponsored

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for the fast reply. I’ll give it a week and then try again. I should be patient since I already have a gladiator, but I’m ready to order my dream gladiator!
I ordered my second vehicle from Gupton last week. It has been my experience that you will either receive a reply from Daniel nearly instantly, or not at all and will need to follow up. In all cases, he has been helpful and polite.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
I've read through about 100 of these pages and havent seen an email address for Daniel at Gupton, did I miss it or am I blind? 😎

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
I had a similar issue getting their initial attention. Someone advised putting “gladiator forum order” in the subject line. That did the trick for me. Things moved very fast after that.

Sponsored

Daniel_Pantoja

Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Electrician
I checked Jeep Chat at lunch and it said that all the parts have been received and it should enter the build process shortly. Does anyone have any idea how long we're looking at to completion?

Once it's built I'm guessing it's another 3 weeks or so to actual pick-up depending on transit. Does that jive with what others have experienced?
I ordered my sarge green jtrd on October 13th last year. Picked it up this past Saturday. So right at 3 months from order to pick up.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Last edited:

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Pretty sharp increase in Gladiator prices on the latest order guide, as of Monday. Anybody know how that's handled by Gupton if your vehicle is ordered but not built yet?

vrael

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue Sport S w/ Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing & Content Creation
Pretty sharp increase in Gladiator prices on the latest order guide, as of Monday. Anybody know how that's handled by Gupton if your vehicle is ordered but not built yet?
Good news for you.

I ordered mine last week and reached out today for confirmation that the order went through. He said we were good to go, and that this week's price increases did not impact previous orders.

Bananaman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green Sport S JTRD
Occupation
Cabinet maker
I plan on getting both numbers from Gupton. After that I will give my local dealer a chance but I doubt they come close.
Yeah, I asked my local dealer if they matched out of state dealers, or even sold at invoice and they said no. "Because they don't have too, can sell anything on the lot at asking price"
Sponsored