morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
There's no module for the rears. And I thought express down was standard for both fronts? Mine is at least, sport s max tow. Correct me if wrong.
Mine too. My wife kept saying it didnt do it, so I showed her how a 2 second full press gets it started
Sponsored

msb0103

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone taken their Gladiator into the dealership after using the Jscan app? I'm curious what kind of footprint it leaves and if it will cause any issues. I used mine to fix tire size as well as turn the hood alarm on and allow the fog lights to run with the high beams.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Has anyone taken their Gladiator into the dealership after using the Jscan app? I'm curious what kind of footprint it leaves and if it will cause any issues. I used mine to fix tire size as well as turn the hood alarm on and allow the fog lights to run with the high beams.
I got an oil change and tire rotation a couple weeks ago after using the app. I told them to leave the tire pressure at 30. They didn’t say anything when I checked out.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
JScan doesn't leave a footprint.

Sponsored

ddom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I am not a Facebooker. Is there any other way to contact JScan people?

ddom

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I am not a Facebooker. Is there any other way to contact JScan people?

ddom
You can email them directly at the following email address. Never contacted them that way so not sure of the response time but it's normally either same day or next day when I ask a question through Facebook messenger.

[email protected]

ddom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
You can email them directly at the following email address. Never contacted them that way so not sure of the response time but it's normally either same day or next day when I ask a question through Facebook messenger.

[email protected]
Thanks!

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
What obd ii do you guys recommend? So all I need is obd ii , cable, and license fee? Looking into it just for changing tire size and psi. What are other great features

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I have the Vgate iCar Pro. They have a list of adapters which work with the app on their website if you want to cross check it.

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I’m using this one:

58CCE4CB-CE30-4053-AC41-FEF297008A78.jpeg
I purchased the above adapter recently and could not get it to work with J scan. Sent it back & purchased the Vgate I car Pro. Zero issues with the adapter & J scan. Much easier to use than Tazer & a fraction of the cost.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Anyone else running 37s, but had to calibrate speedo to 35.25 to get accurate reading? Tires on truck measured about 36.5 top to bottom across center cap.i kno it'll skew odo and mpg readout, but is this normal with anyone else?

mtpilatus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone else running 37s, but had to calibrate speedo to 35.25 to get accurate reading? Tires on truck measured about 36.5 top to bottom across center cap.i kno it'll skew odo and mpg readout, but is this normal with anyone else?
Try measuring from the ground to the hub center and doubling it. See if that gets you closer.
Sponsored