Sponsored

Max tow with or without hood “Gladiator” stickers?

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
IMO a balanced approach is the way to go - strip decals and leave just the badges on the fenders and tailgate. All decals seem to be one-piece and removing them down the road will leave new spots in the paint. Better to just let the whole truck wear equally.
Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I like that a lot!!! Ive been thinking of doing something similar with my granite crystal... something that shows up when the light hits it but not over the top... are those gloss or matte black?
They are a slight gloss. I also have the Granite Crystal Edition decals above the Jeep on the side. They went on it day 2 I owned it. Day 1 and part of day two was driving it home from the dealer in Iowa.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have two Gladiators lol? I see a second in the back!
I was visiting some friends that live about 10 mins down the road, and they have a Gator green JTR.

I don't have a shop anymore, so I went over there to install my winch and bumper, because all I have is a gravel driveway, and they have a nice flat covered concrete carport that they always use to work on vehicles that require you laying under the truck, so they said I could use it to put on my stuff. :like:

Funny story, I was actually planning on buying that exact JTR that they bought, but he beat me to it, and so that week I looked online and found another one I liked better (the one I got), and went and bought it the next Saturday...And got an even better deal..And mine has the AUX switches and the $200 paint upgrade for metallic paint, and his doesn't. :rock:

Last edited:

Sponsored

41Willys

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Pilot, '16 Kia Sorrento, '07 Toyota Tundra
I learned a long time ago not to care about what other people think about my stuff. As long as you are happy, that is what counts. People can put those horrendous "angry jeep" grills, monster truck tires and offsets, and aircraft landing lights in front of, behind, inside, over, and under their jeeps. They don't care what I think - nor should they.

But if you are counting votes, I am on the side of keeping the hood decals. It pays homage to the original hood registration number on the MB and GPW as well as many subsequent models.

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
yes I think the Gladiator sticker on original poster is too small - I think it should look bolder like the Rubicon sticker as in the Red one above. Love the font and size on the red one.

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I dont disagree but thats a stretch. I can buy a nicely modded 2012-2015 JKUR for 15k max here with low miles.
Wow. I'm glad I don't live where you live. I just sold my bone stock 2015 JKU Sahara 6-speed with 70k on it for $25 grand.

Sponsored

Flmthwr65

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
isn't that the beauty of jeeps we're all renegades we're all outlaws I don't have to like what you like and you don't have to like what I like as long as we like what we have you do what makes you feel good cuz that's what I'm going to do

tweak89

First Name
Leroy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2002 Thunderbird
What is it, exactly, that compels most of us to put decals all over our jeeps?? Other than the occasional window decal, I've never placed a decal on the body panels of any previous vehicle.

But with my Gladiator? Well, looks kind of naked without something on the hood, and the cab, and the....
93871718_10213288884015422_7854747048325677056_o.jpg

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Durango SRT 392
I had the same ones you have on mine, but then removed them for a set that looks a little bigger and two-tone bronze and flat black to match the bronze wheels I have.
714AA80F-14E3-48AE-B956-97BDAC838D9C.jpeg
EAF344FE-144A-4095-ADEE-24819F8CEE84.jpeg
Sponsored