there's also this from Amazon and Jrobes! Can use to verify.Perfect timing - here are the Trail Rail dimensions as provided by @Zebago - now we need to determine which Stainless Steel T-Nuts fit best...
![]()
Link:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...or-me-gladiator-rack.27705/page-4#post-458355
Right in line with the t-nuts and @Zebago ’s dimensions.Not sure if this helps or not but I asked Quadratec for the dimensions of the Mopar Trail Rail and they said, "1" x .5" with a .62" shank opening"
Link: https://www.quadratec.com/node/1014349/questions
I use stainless steel bolts that I buy at Lowe’s- they have much better SS hardware selection than HD.Best place to pick up some more T30 torx bolts?
I have a bedliner on mine and despite trying to carefully thread and re-thread it killed three of the bolts. Need to pick up some more.
It was a pain. Some cleaned no problem...others...not so much lol.
I'd get the OEM steel ones or at least ones with similar black oxide coating. If you get stainless, you might see dissimilar metal corrosion since I'm sure the nuts are plain steel.Best place to pick up some more T30 torx bolts?
I have a bedliner on mine and despite trying to carefully thread and re-thread it killed three of the bolts. Need to pick up some more.
It was a pain. Some cleaned no problem...others...not so much lol.
you can buy SS T-nuts as posted in this threadI'd get the OEM ones or at least ones with similar black oxide coating. If you get stainless, you might see dissimilar metal corrosion since I'm sure the nuts are plain steel.
yes, but he's asking for the bolts to attach the rails to the bed. If you get the SS t-slot nuts, I'd match those with SS bolts for mounting your gear to the rails.you can buy SS T-nuts as posted in this thread
Huh, I never even noticed that "FWD" note (which I also assume would be forward) in the drawings since I watched a YouTube vid for installation, but it seems their arrows are pointing to the rear of the vehicle. I'd say the arrows are pointing the wrong way.By the way...what does "FWD" stand for on these instructions?
I assumed "Forward" as in the front of the car...but I guess I am wrong on that.
I already put it in....just curious.
![]()
I figured something was off but then when I watched a rack install (1:07 on this video... ) I wondered if I missed something. I think in the video, he just through the rack up as a demo (but did not actually throw it in correctly?) lol.Huh, I never even noticed that "FWD" note (which I also assume would be forward) in the drawings since I watched a YouTube vid for installation, but it seems their arrows are pointing to the rear of the vehicle. I'd say the arrows are pointing the wrong way.