FLGladiator

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Granite max tow sport s
All hope is not lost - my dealer returned my JTR back to me cleaner than it was when they got it. Its unfortunate that there are lazy/poor customer service at some dealerships, but some still take pride in a job well done.
Same here, my tech was great, even lowered tire pressure when they did the alignment. No problems since.

Advertisement

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland; 2018 Grand Cherokee; 2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition; 1970 Javelin(sold); 1973 Javelin; 1982 Eagle SX4
Occupation
Retired auto tech, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
What angle of the car do you look into to see it? I never looked to see my new one or the old one for that matter. Do you need to fold back the wheel liner at all?
Left wheel opening, ahead of the center of the axle, above the frame, you can pull back the plastic liner - it's really thin, and can see it there.
20200904_110435_HDR.jpg

JT-Jack

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
Airfield Operations
Tried looking at that FOX steering stabilizer and the link is broke on the Mopar site. Is that an accessory for all Jeeps, or do any of them such as the Rubicon or Mojave come with that one standard?

Is this the right one for the Gladiator?

Mopar Part #:77072360AB

This the part number for the steering stabilizer currently on our 2020 Mojave: P68251580AE

Update: Answered my own question about the FOX stabilizer.

This is the Mopar part, only costs $41.99 at Quadratec.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/steering-stabilizer-jl-jt-68251580AE
Just saw your post, and no I believe that's the factory stabilizer for the Gladiator. The one I installed is a fox stabilizer that has the Mopar label on it.
Mopar 77072360 Fox Steering Stabilizer
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/f...MIje73nZbC7AIVTvDACh3vNA6dEAQYBCABEgK1V_D_BwE

The 2.0 version is also available without the Mopar label.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I went by my local dealer to have mine inspected and get the part ordered. Dealer said I would have to leave my truck 3-4 days to get the inspection. They would not schedule the inspection. Another dealership farther away did schedule the inspection.

Such crappy service by dealers will cost Jeep my future business. I’ve bought a lot of Jeeps over the years and I believe my “new” Jeep days are over. The dealer has made this the most troubles new vehicle purchase of my life. I do hope this is the last thing I ever need from the dealerships.

Delhux

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Has anyone posted video of the issues this TSB addresses?

The descriptions I have read have been anywhere from “life-threateningly dangerous driving”, to “maybe the steering wheel has too much play?”

I’m curious if I have any subtle symptoms of this issue that I have just been compensating for in my normal driving.

Advertisement

Advertisement