First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Kathryn, thank you, I am not sure how to private message on this forum.
We have sent you a private message in order to further assist. Please provide the requested information there for further support, thank you!

Kathryn
JeepCares
Sponsored

Dangerboy72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Product Manager
I just experienced this myself:
  • The auto start warning after cold start.

• In addition, my center console is off and wonā€™t turn on.

anyone have both of these at same time?

RockHopper

First Name
Silverrubicon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
If it doesn't go away with a restart, my first thought would be an issue with the secondary battery.
I saw a similar error the day before my Aux battery crapped out.

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I fixed mine last Friday. They replaced the main battery and charged the secondary battery for a couple of hours. They mentioned my lights on my light bar and stated they would only fix this issue this one time. They really didn't care they were dealer installed and already on my truck when I purchased it. But for now it is fixed.

So after a month of being away with the battery disconnected I have the warning back on again.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
So after a month of being away with the battery disconnected I have the warning back on again.
Did you disconnect both batteries?

I would suggest leaving a trickle charger connected when you're away, instead of trying to disconnect the battery. The JT/JL computer systems are always on. They turn off the outward displays, but never actually shutdown.

Sponsored

BBoyles

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired USMC
BC6DA1FE-245B-43A0-B882-C871FB846825.jpeg
Just had this pop up while driving today.

ā€œStop/Start Unavailable, Service Stop/Start Systemā€

Anyone had this pop up? Driving in some light rain today, havenā€™t hit any big puddle air anything.

Thoughts?
My Overland did this at 3664 miles. After 5 weeks in shop, dealer put in new engine. This was caused by a misfire issue in engine. So far so good now. We are waiting for new steering box now.

Tommy Killian

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
NYC local 40 ironworker
So mines been on for about a month. I took to the dealership and they wonā€™t look at it bc I have a a fridge and lights wired from my battery . Sucks I donā€™t know what to do about it now. I have my stop/start off w a tazer mini but when I start the truck I get that service auto stop start then says auxiliary switches temporarily out of service

Tommy Killian

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
NYC local 40 ironworker
Mine was a simple fix. I just had to disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes. When I reconnected everything worked and I haven't had any problems since then.
[/QUO
Mine was a simple fix. I just had to disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes. When I reconnected everything worked and I haven't had any problems since then.
disconnect the main battery or secondary?

Tommy Killian

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
NYC local 40 ironworker
Finally got my issue resolved after two trips to the local dealership, but not by them. LOL.

They wanted to install a programmer and change my tire size. That's what they said was the problem.

But when I asked to see their read out, it already showed that my tire size and gear ratio were changed (and I knew that already, we reprogrammed it when they were installed.)

After picking it up the second time without any results, I finally did some of my own research.

Turns out that all I needed to do was disconnect both batteries (individually) and wait about thirty minutes for it to reset.

After I hooked my battery back up everything seems to work with no error messages and no CELs.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one.
Like unplug secondary battery for 30 min while mains still connected then connect secondary back up after thirty then do main?

spec24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I had this happen as well, and was told by the tech at the dealership that "this was normal" and that it would shut off if certain things were not right. Funny how it worked for a month or two prior without issue. He also claimed that it would turn back on if conditions were met. This has not been the case. Am I really to believe that Jeep would put in a message to have something serviced if it was normal operation? Then today my Gladiator auto start/stop actually worked... drove up to a stop light and the engine shut off. Light changed and I stepped on the gas and BLAM, "autopark" engaged because it thought my drivers-side door was open. This is a wonderful feature at a busy stop light.

chithead

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I've had this happen twice now. Assumed maybe it was from putting the Gladiator in Drive too quickly, perhaps not letting the gauges cycle correctly? I work for a trucking company and our big trucks misbehave if the drivers don't let the gauges cycle before trying to shift into gear.
Sponsored