Which exhaust is everyone opting for

Which exhaust would you run

• Total voters

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
None. There's no benefit to buying a "bolt on" exhaust system for twice what you would pay at an exhaust shop to have a muffler installed.

Find the muffler you want, take to shop, have installed. Profit?
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Thats certainly a way to do it.

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
I just installed the corsa sport last week and love it. There really arenā€™t any good videos out there Iā€™ll try to make one at some point soon. Yes the system was scream when you are WOT and It will certainly turn heads. However weā€™re driving More normal and not flooring it... the exhaust has some really nice tones. The one thing that I didnā€™t want was to have any drone. And there really ainā€™t any with the corsa. Their RSC no drone stuff is legit. Iā€™m really pleased with the decision I was hesitant based on the only video out there really is of it being floored, which isnā€™t helpful. At cruise you can barley hear any difference. But when you get up on her. Sheā€™ll scream. Itā€™s a blast.

here a start up Video. Will try and shoot some others under more Normal driving scenarios.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I just installed the corsa sport last week and love it. There really arenā€™t any good videos out there Iā€™ll try to make one at some point soon. Yes the system was scream when you are WOT and It will certainly turn heads. However weā€™re driving More normal and not flooring it... the exhaust has some really nice tones. The one thing that I didnā€™t want was to have any drone. And there really ainā€™t any with the corsa. Their RSC no drone stuff is legit. Iā€™m really pleased with the decision I was hesitant based on the only video out there really is of it being floored, which isnā€™t helpful. At cruise you can barley hear any difference. But when you get up on her. Sheā€™ll scream. Itā€™s a blast.

here a start up Video. Will try and shoot some others under more Normal driving scenarios.

I'm torn between this and the AWE, do you have any more videos of your exhaust setup with driveby, etc?

foo.c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 Corvette
I'm all 'bout that stock exhaust life. I despise the sound of a V6, wouldn't pay money to hear more of it.

Sponsored

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Ordering a Borla S-type soon, personally. Not too much, not too little, clean sound through the rev range and the single side double satin black tips are going to match the satin black savegres nicely. Well worth the money IMO for great drone-free sound, the right look, and the quality.

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
I went with the AWE dual exhaust tread model for now and like how I can convert it to the trail option when I go off-road. Itā€™s extremely aggressive sound wise under acceleration but Iā€™ve only had it on for a week. Apparently it mellows over time. To me it sounds about 10x louder than the videos. Much better to gauge by listening to one in person.

The start up and idle are pretty mellow though - with a good deep tone. The exhaust fits perfectly and looks fantastic to me with the angled outlets.

Iā€™ve only done V8 exhausts in the past and am still getting used to the aftermarket V6 exhaust sound.
Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is everyone opting for 643C6C85-1BC7-40E1-9588-7B9FB36E1942

Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is everyone opting for CDEEB926-3C58-493C-B4E3-E4933E93330B

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Iā€™m watching this thread along with a few others. Iā€™m extremely torn between several. Not sure at all which way Iā€™m going to go.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
I went with the AWE dual exhaust tread model for now and like how I can convert it to the trail option when I go off-road. Itā€™s extremely aggressive sound wise under acceleration but Iā€™ve only had it on for a week. Apparently it mellows over time. To me it sounds about 10x louder than the videos. Much better to gauge by listening to one in person.

The start up and idle are pretty mellow though - with a good deep tone. The exhaust fits perfectly and looks fantastic to me with the angled outlets.

Iā€™ve only done V8 exhausts in the past and am still getting used to the aftermarket V6 exhaust sound.
Jeep Gladiator Which exhaust is everyone opting for CDEEB926-3C58-493C-B4E3-E4933E93330B

I also have this one and absolutely love it! Had the flow fx before this one and AWE blows it away! Aggressive when you get on it but while cruising on the highway very tolerable.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
I spent a lot of time going back and forth on this and eventually said screw it.

Im keeping the OEM exhaust, but installing remote cutouts from Summit for when I want more growl.

Sponsored

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Curious on the AWE Tread or Trail, much sound difference in the real world? Or just the cool/fun dual tips? Drone on either better/worse on the highway?

Anybody have any idea? I know they can be converted either way, I like the modular design.

And @Mojave2021 you still liking it, or too loud? I'm a bit older now, live on a cul de sac, never "loved" a V6 exhaust but have installed several because I just enjoy this stuff.

I ABSOLUTELY hate the guy in his loud ass F150 that leaves for work every morning at 4:30AM that wakes up everyone.... F that guy.

Will I be that guy on my cul de sac when I leave lol? I work normal waking hours, but since Covid most are now home. I don't want to be that guy........

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I ABSOLUTELY hate the guy in his loud ass F150 that leaves for work every morning at 4:30AM that wakes up everyone.... F that guy.
It's always the guy with the basic car or truck with the exhaust that everyone hates. It's never a nice truck or car with the refined exhaust, go figure lol.

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Curious on the AWE Tread or Trail, much sound difference in the real world? Or just the cool/fun dual tips? Drone on either better/worse on the highway?

Anybody have any idea? I know they can be converted either way, I like the modular design.

And @Mojave2021 you still liking it, or too loud? I'm a bit older now, live on a cul de sac, never "loved" a V6 exhaust but have installed several because I just enjoy this stuff.

Will I be that guy on my cul de sac when I leave lol? I work normal waking hours, but since Covid most are now home. I don't want to be that guy........
As far as I'm aware Tread and Trail have the same sound. It doesn't really have drone though it is a bit louder on the freeway. Definitely no drone driving around town.

I also am a bit older now and on a cul de sac :). The good news is the increase in volume is almost 100% under acceleration. Start up and idle is pretty (almost too) quiet under start up and idle. Nothing to worry about there. You'll just need to feather the throttle driving out from your house a bit. It's taking me a while to rack up the miles - still only has a couple hundred on it. I don't think an exhaust out there looks better than it but that's my $0.02.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
It's always the guy with the basic car or truck with the exhaust that everyone hates. It's never a nice truck or car with the refined exhaust, go figure lol.
It's like clockwork, so annoying. And yeah, it's a F150, white, with some black stickers and slightly bigger tires. But he's "badass", has a small boat parked in driveway. šŸ™ˆ :mad:

I don't want to be that guy.

If my man drove a Ferrari that had to rev, I'd probably drive it too.... I'd accept that noise lol.... but this is basic F150 POS.

GLDE8TR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
+1 for Corsa Sport - sounds really nice when you step on it but "normal" at highway speeds - agree that sound is definitely a personal choice. I had the Corsa Sport installed on my Shelby GT500 and really like their zero drone technology - it was the only choice for me after my first experience with Corsa and I have received more compliments than I expected with it on the JT - don't notice any performance gains though
Sponsored